Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

End of the game, 2-2.

Better one point than none.

And we're not Panionios' first victory at home of the season. They can wait a little longer for that :D.

Too bad we didn't take an advantage of OSFP's slip up, definitely because we face them away next week.

How's that exactly? :blink:

We had a clear goal that was nulled.

If you're talking about the Panionios penalty, there's no way of telling they would've actually scored that penalty...

well if u want to see it that way thats fine. but aek beat pao on a rubbish penalty in matchday 1 no?.. Give him the penalty and let him miss it. etsi den einai?

Last week yes, but today was different. calls for both teams were missed.. congrats on the draw

Yes I agree! He deserved that penalty. But we deserved our clear cut goal we actually SCORED.

Let him have his penalty and let's see but as I said there's no certainty he would've scored that where as our ball actually went over the line already. No one to blame but the refs really.

so potentially and probably the score would of been 3-3... everyone is happy.

look i rarely blame refs for outcomes. You know me better than that Genome. I could of come in here after thew derby with AEK and said we we robbed as the penalty given to AEK was nowhere on any replay angle i looked at. Or i could of come in here last week and said that we beat aris 1-2 but we were cut down on two clear offsides that would of sent in our player alone.. and PROBABLY made it an easy game.

However i dont do that. I say what i feel about my team. We played a crappy game against AEK, who i feel we are superior to, and lost. Thats it.

Aek should never be in a position against panionio to have to find a late minute goal with the goalie pulled in the 94th min. Refs or no refs.

Like oly fans complainign yesterday about OFI. and one penalty against belluschi.

I rarely do either. But it remains a fact that today's reffing was really bad. Potentially 3-3 true. 3-2 could've been a certainty, the penalty we'll never know. And you're right about the PAO game I also didn't see a penalty there... conclusion: refs in Greece are just that bad. And when they start costing you games (which is usually in the difficult games, with teams of comparable strength, like PAO - AEK) it gets really annoying.

I watched the game live.

Aek had some good moments and Panionios played a very smart game. Lagos had some good runs down the left in the second half, and Kyriakos was excellent, albeit he scored for the wrong team. Overall it was an entertaining game since both teams played pretty open in the second half. AEK showed a lot of character to come back and tie the game in the end.

I will differ with most here and on TV on the disallowed goal. I see Kyriakos' right arm coming down on the defender's shoulder for one minute. Enough to put him off balance - Kyriakos is a master of this, he does it all the time on defense. I don't think the replays give enough information to conclusively say this did not happen. While the ref's need fixing, reporting is also as bad as it gets.

I think the way the game went the result is fair. Now if the goal that Edinio scored will have counted i think the game would have been diffrent. Now we have to get ready for Olympiakos and hope for a good result....

N ot to make excuses aek again week in and week out have yet to show there worth another xoma game from us lagos is a punch line juanfran is a cyclone with out a brain and a heart bravo to scoso his a gem kyriakos brilliant.

Its week 4 and aek are still sputtering wake up guys oly are next and we will get raped if we play like this.

Archived