Phantis Forums

SV Werder Bremen-Anorthosis

Omonoia9

It's weird... I'm sooo exciting, yet so worried. Weder are a free-flowing attacking team and I'm worried this could end up being an embarassing scoreline. Hopefully we do ourselves and the whole of Cyprus proud with a shock result! :tup: In reality, I see a Weder 3-0 Ano score.

Werder in a hail storm it will be a painfull fisrt time virgin for anorthosis better lube up its gonna be a fire storm , got to be brutally honest

I have to agree that this will be a comfortable Weder win. I also agree that the other Cypriot teams also face stiff tests, but you seem to be very hostile. Therefore, may I ask you which kanepe will you be sitting on when you're watching the Cypriot teams face such stiff opposition?

What a Historic result for Cypriot Football this is a day in History for the country of Cyprus!!! Famagusta gets a historic draw and a huge one point away!!! No goals scored going back to Cyprus now wow!!! I am in Heaven this is amazing bravo stin Anorthosis bravo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anorthosis play Panathanaikos at the GSP in a couple of weeks!!! 4 points wow that would be nice..WE are a European powerhouse i think we can win this tournament!!!! Nicosia will be a kamini in two weeks it will be insane!!!! The english will feel the wrath in Thursday i dont even want too imagine whats going to happen in two weeks!!!!

What a historic night! This team just keeps coming up with nights that will live in Cypriot football history forever. Ano might not be the most talented Greek team of the last 10 years, but we certainly have the most arx idia!

Although the statistics suggest that Ano got battered, in reality we handled ourselves very well. It was a bit like the Oly game in Greece without the getting tired on 70mins part! :P At home we know Ano can be a force... dare we dream of qualifying? Well the chances are VERY slim, but we can dream can't we? :whistle: :gr:

p.s. where's aekmafia to run his jealous little mouth now? :LOL:

Archived