Phantis Forums

Going to see AEK...

Damianos

Hi, im going to be in Greece in a week and really want to go and watch AEK.

Im wondering how i would get tickets for the AEK vs Iraklis game, when they play at OAKA on the 21/09/08. obviously i would like to sit with the AEK supporters, but i would really just like to go to the game.

also, i really want to go to the Oly vs AEK game on the 11th of october i think. it is olys home game. how would i get ticktes for this game with aek supporters, and how would i get general tickets to the game??? what are my chances, or will it be sold out.

with the iraklis game, can i just show up and buy tickets at the gate???

what gate should i go to, or where is the ticketing office.

any help would be much appreciated as i arrive around midday on the day of the iraklis game

thanks again

damianos

thanks soo much for the translations genome

i really appreciate it!!!

im so excited, the first game that i will see AEK playing live

we arive from corfu on sunday the 21st, so i think either i'll book one online like you said, or show up a few hours before the game.

im only in greece for 3/4 weeks, so my only other games i can go to is away to panionios, or away to oly, which id love to go to, but i dont know if i can bring myself to wear red and white. maybe ill put on some face paint and wash it off when im in.

im so excited, i cant wait. i'll be going to the AEK vs melbourne victory friendly in australia in '09, ill be flighing from perth if im back in australia by then

thanks again

:tup: LONG LIVE AEK :tup:

well, i went to the game last night, we sat in gate 3, next to original which was great because the atmosphere was good!!!!

as far as the game went, we played well for the first 35 minutes, and then not much after that. we were clearly the superior skilled team, but it was like the team didnt know what to do and they were waiting for iraklis to score in the second half.

best players were Pelletieri who worked really hard, Juanfran who didn't miss a pass and was very cool at left back, Scocco who looked very skillful and ofcourse our rock in defence

Good to hear you had a good time mate

No the first goal was NOT offside and saddly, its not even debatable or a tough call... Blanco was perfectly onside ...

There is also a game a Nea Smyrni (away to Panionios) you can try next week and before the Karaiskaki game. Look it up.

have a nice time

Archived