Phantis Forums

Omonoia-Manchester City

Omonoia9

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All kidding aside Manchester City were the better team!! I always said omonia defence is weak !! People wonder why Aggelos Annastiasides hardly ever plays Haralambous this game will tell you why absolutetly brutal!! Omonia will fight in the next leg it should be interesting to see them play in England could have tied it at then end but lapses in concentration didnt enable them too!! Bravo to the 21000 fans crazy atmosphere and i guess will be cheering for the reds in the next round but dont count out omonia quite yet!!!

Charalambous the vice-captain. My cousin's the captain, but apparently is too old to even make the bench lol. I hope Omonoia doesn't get too down. We have a protathliman to win! See ya Monday night in Limassol

Apperantly you didnt know Kaiphas has been injured the last month !!!

I assumed that too, bides, except he WAS on the bench in a protathliman match just last week against Alki. Regardless, the point is Charalambous is not the official captain, and is just acting until my cousin's back in the team.

I'm sure a good amount. The performance of Omonoia, APOEL and Anorthosis are sure to make huge gains for Cypriot Football, and whatever happens, I'm proud of these guys!

Archived