Phantis Forums

Draw results for Omonoia and APOEL

Omonoia9

Guest TheLegend

I wish Omonia progresses. Seems both teams are out though.

From watching Anorthosis, APOEL and Omonia, Omonia play the nicest game reliant on team play. Anorthosis dont play nice game at all and relied heavily on luck and poor coaching and tactics of their opponents. This will show in time.

Any other team from that group id be confident omonia progress...

Anorthosis dont have the best team play? thats just BS.

Omonia scrapped a chance vs AEK in OAKA and got the win. Im sorry but amazing teamwork was not the theme of that game.

Ano was the one passing, hustling and was TOTAL teamwork vs OSFP. They were making runs, keeping possesion in both games and doing a better job of it. Omonia sat back and watched AEK pass around aimlessly for 90 mins in OAKA and got a handful of chances 1 converted.

Anyways,

Best of luck to BOTH Teams.

APOEL AND MANCHESTER CITY! :gr: :tup:

I feel like Man City already got their "wake up call" so they should be in position to progress. Bojinov, SW Phillips, Castillo are great players...

Schalke I think APOEL has got not much chance. Schalke did hold Atletico at home, so I think theyd be favourite to put a few past APOEL who conceded 5 to Red Star. I dont see it happening :tdown:

apparently not. Sorry man, 1 incident (and many) of people harassing and provoking my country and its colours is simply enough to piss me off and make me want to see that club have no future. Thats simply all it is for me.

I do realize its off topic and I have been so all along, so Ill stop talking about it, and I'll keep it to football from now on though. ;)

Guest TheLegend

Ano was the one passing, hustling and was TOTAL teamwork vs OSFP. They were making runs, keeping possesion in both games and doing a better job of it.

WHAT :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As someone who saw both games and actualy follows soccer 24/7 and plays soccer at a pretty decent level who loves soccer and wants to make a career out of it i will tell u anorthosis didn playthis passing game u say. In both games they were pressed into their own half for at lest 70 minutes each game.

In the first game one own goal and one deflected shot.

They managed on their own to score 1 goal. This amazing team play had nothing to do with it. If you actual saw omonia play yesterday you would have been impressed by the speed and strength of their fowards and the one-two passing down the feild.

But nope anorthosis is the best team in the world!

Only a pao fan would say anorthosis played good because they hate oly and incase anorthosis managed to get lucky AGAIN and beat pao they could say "i told u long time ago they were a good team"

Very tough luck!

I give Omonia a 40% chance to advance as Man City were nearly eliminated last round.

APOEL get maybe 20%.

It's a very tough draw, and I think you're being abit too optimistic.

I'd say Omonoia have 20% and APEOL 10%.

The only positive is that Omonoia have the 2nd leg in Cyprus, so if they somehow manage to keep the score level, or at least to a 1 goal deficit, maybe the tie can be overturned.

Where's Bidis? Ti nomizeis re Bidi?

Ano was the one passing, hustling and was TOTAL teamwork  vs OSFP. They were making runs, keeping possesion in both games and doing a better job of it. 

WHAT :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

As someone who saw both games and actualy follows soccer 24/7 and plays soccer at a pretty decent level who loves soccer and wants to make a career out of it i will tell u anorthosis didn playthis passing game u say. In both games they were pressed into their own half for at lest 70 minutes each game.

In the first game one own goal and one deflected shot.

They managed on their own to score 1 goal. This amazing team play had nothing to do with it. If you actual saw omonia play yesterday you would have been impressed by the speed and strength of their fowards and the one-two passing down the feild.

But nope anorthosis is the best team in the world!

Only a pao fan would say anorthosis played good because they hate oly and incase anorthosis managed to get lucky AGAIN and beat pao they could say "i told u long time ago they were a good team"

You still living in the Past you guys got hammered in Cyprus !!! 3-0 Hammered it over you guys lost get over it enjoy play Kazackstan or who ever the heck u guys drew with!!!!! Have win Ergotelis too!!! LOLOL Go use your calculator and calculate the time of possesion and shots on goal it equals a loss!!!!!!

Very tough luck!

I give Omonia a 40% chance to advance as Man City were nearly eliminated last round.

APOEL get maybe 20%.

Omonia first game has been changed to Cyorus reason being the Anorthosis Panathnaikos game scheduled for October 2!! I think Omonia has a great shot Manchester City are garbage and in England they will be alot of Omonia fans since 250000 Cypriots live in London alone!!!!! Apoel on the other hand who knows why not as long as they get the win at home with no goals scored against them but what they did in Serbia was crazy!!! 3-3 with ten men!!!

except it was RED STAR.

They BLOW bides. APOEL made it through on away goals against a s%$#! team. Sorry to break your bubble.....but Schalke is way better than Crevena Pust - and if APOEL isnt dramatically better, there will be no chance.

as for Omonoia, Man City may be a s%$#! team, but Bojinov, Shawn WPhillips and Casillo are wonders better than omonoia will ever have in individual talent. So if Man City are at it - forget it.

you don't much drakos first castillo is gone from man city second u seem to forget about the wonder kid christofi who is coveted by arsenal and united arsene wenger watch him last week against the Swiss and aloneftis okkss combination my my man city is finished I guarantee it!!! Guarantee u watch what is going to happen to Italy on saturday and will talk again sintoma!! Any team to get a result in Serbia in front of 30000 fans when ur done ten men give them credit the coach of shalke does!! apoel has just signed diego Tristan!!

except it was RED STAR.

They BLOW bides.  APOEL made it through on away goals against a s%$#! team. Sorry to break your bubble.....but Schalke is way better than Crevena Pust - and if APOEL isnt dramatically better, there will be no chance.

as for Omonoia, Man City may be a s%$#! team, but Bojinov, Shawn WPhillips and Casillo are wonders better than omonoia will ever have in individual talent. So if Man City are at it - forget it.

Although I agree with you that Man City's individual talent will be too much for Omonoia to deal with, this post proves what I said in the other post... you judge teams/players on reputation, without having seen them play. This is evident from the fact that you've identified SWP, Castillo and Bojinov as City's big players.

Castillo's been on the transfer list for ages he only played 2 games for City last season. He's going to Betis. Bojinov has been injured for a year and he got injured again on his first game back this season, and he'll be out for another 6 months. Nobody knows if he'll even be in their first team.

Man City's stars are: Petrov, who's a world class left winger, possibly the best in Europe. Elano, who is a fantastic play-maker. Micah Richards who's a big powerful right back, and Johnson, who's a creative young midfielder. They've also just signed Jo who could prove to be a big signing. Because of these players, I think they'll be too strong, but you're judging without even knowing.

Guest TheLegend

we get it bides and dude.

cypriot teams are forces in europe and everyone is scared at the thought of playing them

they dominate posesion :LOL: create chances :LOL: dont rely on any bit of luck to win :LOL: and are over all top class teams they rank up there with chelsea milan

Especially the great and might anorthosis. They outplayed olympiacos in both games :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

They kept olympiacos pressed back in both games and had all the possesion :LOL:

They will progresss in at least 2nd spot in the cl and if they dont get first they should be dissapointed contrary to dellas sayig he sure pao will get 2nd or 3rd meaning anorthosis will get 4th cuz i doubt he thinks they are going for first

Legend, too much. I'm an Olympiakos fan too so I feel your pain. Those 2 aren't looking for Cypriot teams to be feared, but they've def. earned respect that they aren't getting from ellines.

cypriot teams are forces in europe and everyone is scared at the thought of playing them

they dominate posesion :LOL: create chances :LOL: dont rely on any bit of luck to win :LOL: and are over all top class teams they rank up there with chelsea milan

Especially the great and might anorthosis. They outplayed olympiacos in both games :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

They will progresss in at least 2nd spot in the cl and if they dont get first they should be dissapointed contrary to dellas sayig he sure pao will get 2nd or 3rd meaning anorthosis will get 4th cuz i doubt he thinks they are going for first

You are disgrace to be Greek probably not even Greek Cyprus is an island of 7 hundred thousand people this is huge for such a small island i could care less if anorthosis loses every game and by 50 goals!!! This is a big accomplishment for the greek iland of cyprus!! Go have fun playing pakistan in ur next round of uefa!!!

they dominate posesion :LOL:  create chances :LOL:  dont rely on any bit of luck to win :LOL:  and are over all top class teams they rank up there with chelsea milan

Especially the great and might anorthosis. They outplayed olympiacos in both games  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

You are disgrace to be Greek probably not even Greek Cyprus is an island of 7 hundred thousand people this is huge for such a small island i could care less if anorthosis loses every game and by 50 goals!!! This is a big accomplishment for the greek iland of cyprus!! Go have fun playing pakistan in ur next round of uefa!!!
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ok this is becoming a topic of person attacks, plus we now know all the draws and I've made threads about each matchup. At this time I will close the topic

Archived