Phantis Forums

Panionios-PAO @ Playoffs

athinaios

Great run down the right by Dimoutsos, crossed to Ivan on the other end of the box. Ivan missed the same way he missed twice against OFI. Peseiro slammed the water bottle down :LOL:

Choutos on the other end tought tsamiko to the entire PAO defense but Galinovic saved.

I can't figure out what Romero's role is. We need some organization in midfield. Maybe Simao for Tziolis might be the next move.

It looks like we play a

------------Galin----------

nils--Sarie--morris-vintra

Dimou-Tziol-matto-ivan

---romero--manoucho

I think we should be playing

-----------Galin----------

nils--Sarie--morris-vintra

---Dimout-matto-simao--

romero--------------Ivan

----------manoucho------

But the coach does not listen to me :P

well, it was bound to happen... we still have time, but I doubt we'll score now...

it's open, we can win but we can lose this one... ah, well, we finished third anyway... :angry:

Hey, don't worry, Pesseiro will throw in Ndoy around the 88' :LOL:

is the 400 on Panionios jerseys mean something? Like how many years till Panionios wins a title? :P

It's to celebrate the number of WIND mobile phone shops in Greece, I believe.

If finishing third in the play-offs still doesn't get us a UEFA Cup spot, then what's the point? What a daft idea!

wow......im so used to see late scores of PAO never being reversed this is kind of strange.....

but its not over yet... whats wrong with Manucho? Are we not going to have any strikers at the end of the season? At least Ndoye is back

wow......im so used to see late scores of PAO never being reversed this is kind of strange.....

but its not over yet... whats wrong with Manucho? Are we not going to have any strikers at the end of the season? At least Ndoye is back

yeah but unfortunately ndoye is not an out and out striker...lets hope pap and manucho arent injured badly and that salpi can maybe play with one of those serial killer looking masks :D

Athinaie mh grousouzeveis re file . Read my signature :D

Sorry.

[even though I think good karma (luck) favors the prepared]

Anyway, GREAT WIN!

Let's beat Aris and have a fiesta against AEK @ OAKA!

2-1 FT

Peseiro turned and gave the fans the business. I like the guy. I hope he stays next year :tup:

See, we can win these kind of friendly games. It's the pressure they can't handle. Good showing by Manoucho with 2 goals. Gali, Sariegi, Mattos, Tziolis were good.

All three goals were very nice.

is the 400 on Panionios jerseys mean something? Like how many years till Panionios wins a title? :P

It's to celebrate the number of WIND mobile phone shops in Greece, I believe.

If finishing third in the play-offs still doesn't get us a UEFA Cup spot, then what's the point? What a daft idea!

totally. These playoffs are completly worthless and half asses..

Playoffs can only be exciting with more stakes...it should be a playoff of 1-5 for the championship and european spots.....THIS makes for exciting play... letting the league finish with the 1st place not having to do anything but the rest fight over the 1 2nd Qualifying round CL spot, and the loser 5th intertoto, is just a serious waste of time.

And also, why not relegation playoffs too? Do playoffs all out, or dont do them IMO

And also, why not relegation playoffs too? Do playoffs all out, or dont do them IMO

seriously, why not? I mean, what the rationale for having playoffs only for the top spots? [which I don't agree with]

Give Kalamaria another chance. Or, and let's be crazy here, have the top 3 DivII teams play the last 3 of DivI... This way you can deny teams from DivII... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Archived