Phantis Forums

Werder Bremen Thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Greek wants out of Werder

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/articl...=188174&cpid=22

Greek international Angelos Charisteas has confirmed his intention to leave Bundesliga leaders Werder Bremen.

The 24-year-old is out of contract in the summer, but he has now revealed that he will be leaving the Weserstadion because of a lack of first-team football.

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

I hope he is transferred. Werder Bremen won't be utilizing his services and it would be a shame if he was only used as a sub all the time. I'd rather not see him go back to Greece though. Instead, I'd rather see him play on another German team or in France or Holland.

• 2 weeks later...

Werder goes and buys Klose. Smart. Charisteas is way more talented than Klose, to be honest i think Klose is extremely mediocre forward with no skill on the ball and little finsihing ability except with his head he is accurate.

how he plays for germany i dont know. 5 goals in the most upsidedown world cup of all time, 3 of them in one game against the most pathetic side the world cup every saw. the other two completley unmarked headers that would have been criminal to miss.

Archived