Phantis Forums

PAO-AEK for the PLAYOFFS

athinaios

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ivan is a star 2 goals and 1 assist,, it almost hurts me to see him play so well, because our idiot management isnt interested in signing him, even though hes proven a great player, and hes gonna prove again with Austria.....

such a huge, stupid mistake.....

Ivan is a star 2 goals and 1 assist,, it almost hurts me to see him play so well, because our idiot management isnt interested in signing him, even though hes proven a great player, and hes gonna prove again with Austria.....

such a huge, stupid mistake.....

i feel your pain.... lets hope vgenopoulos do something...

what more do they seriously want out of a player like Ivanschitz??? hes fantastic on the field, hes a good leader, he gets along with teammates, and he wants to STAY... the guy simply makes offense....which is why you NEVER take him out when you need goals....

what more do they seriously want out of a player like Ivanschitz??? hes fantastic on the field, hes a good leader, he gets along with teammates, and he wants to STAY... the guy simply makes offense....which is why you NEVER take him out when you need goals....

he can be our ''igetis''...

Kalopoulos is such a wimp....... Edinho and Kallon deserved red cards....Edinho blatnatly headbutted, and Kallon is absolutley out of line..

sorry, if the game is over, and your trying to "act a fool" and be tough and so much as lay a finger on the linesman and push him , youre getting and deserve a red card.

If I was a referee theres absolutley no way ANY player will lay a finger on one of my assitants, and Kallon is acting like a total jackass, Kalopoulos should have pulled out the red, you DONT push around a linesman.

and that Edinho header I dont beleive for a second he was gonig for the ball which was high up...

he deserves a red card, that was directly aimed on Sarriegui's head

Come on man... Iv with a brilliant run and Ninis with an excellent shot just wide.

go watch the replay again and tell me seriously that was an accident....the man is a little baby all game, and that had no intention or chance of hitting the ball, unless Edinho is blind.... Ive seen this s%$#! before, Ive been up for headers, and you never direct your head horizontally and down when the ball is that high up, when you track a higher ball youre trying to get more height by instict, not go horizontally on the others head every player knows the difference.

Congrats to PAO for a great win against us. Not to take anything away from them but we looked like we didn't care about this game. To be honest i don't even care that we lost this bad. It's the play-offs and that right there means NOTHING to me!!!!!!!! Play-offs are STUPID!!!!! Again good job to PAO!

Archived