Phantis Forums

OLYMPIAKOS CHAMPION 2007-2008

Crazy

Fellas as long as EPO is so damn screwed up the more and more bad decisions we are going to see on the field, off the feild, in the stands and who knows where else. This is the main reason why our league won't really have any ballz to be something bigger and better.

In the meantime it's over there's nothing else to do about it but for Olympiacos fans to celebrate and the rest of the teams to move on.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheLegend

i think aek supporters and pao supporters are taking out their frustrations with their clubs for not winning any titles for a long time.

my man, its been a LONG time and frustrations keep adding up. You cant blame them (up to a certain point)

the reality is i dont think either pao, aek or oly deserved to win the league.

all teams played crap. so give the championship to Asteras Tripolis, they are the only team that beat all three Giants

so here are my standings

Asteras

Olympiacos

Aek

Pao

etc

everyone happy now.. :tup:

Cut the crap. Olympiakos are PRETENDERS this time round. AEK won on the field and but for a dubious legalistic decision Olympiakos would have finished second. And as for Olympiakos' and that idiot Kokkalis' condemnation of Rivaldo (who simply spoke from the heart) what about the 3 years of sterling service that he gave you??? Hah?? Doesn't that count for anything? Of course not. It's obvious that the words "loyalty" and "respect" have no place in the Olympiakos lexicon.

<EDITED BY MODERATOR> [Note: this forum (all sections) are open to ALL members; differences of opinion should be civilized and respectful even if they criticize your team!]

and as rivaldo spoke from the heart !! well then lets see him give back all bonus money from winning all those championships !! i doubt he will give it back. the man is scum.. disrispectful twit..

we finished in the top 16 of europe this year.

whilst aek got knocked out by easy beats.

they are lucky that oly had one bad day. after sacking their coach.. next time around it will be different!!

Respect the champion !! this club has dominated greece for 10 years.. those who dont agree -- well who cares -- :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Full name Roman Wallner

Date of birth 4 February 1982 (1982-02-04) (age 26)

Place of birth Graz, Austria

Height 1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)

Playing position Forward

1998-99 Sturm Graz

1999-04 Rapid Wien

2004-05 Hannover 96

2005 Admira Wacker

2005-07 Austria Vienna

2007-2008 Falkirk

2007-2008 →Hamilton Academical (loan)

2007-2008 Apollon Kalamarias.

Full name Roman Wallner

Place of birth Graz, Austria

Playing position Forward

1998-99 Sturm Graz

1999-04 Rapid Wien

2004-05 Hannover 96

2005 Admira Wacker

2005-07 Austria Vienna

2007-2008 Falkirk

Is it me or does this prove the point everyone is making regarding the championship that was not awarded to the team that won on the field?

A list of what Wallner did in his previous life should not be a qualifier for winning a championship.

UEFA TEAM RANKINGS 2007/2008

# 24 Olympiakos Piraeus CL 0 0 0 3 3 2 4 13.0

# 29 Panathinaikos UC 0 0 0 5 2 1 0 12.0

# 54 AEK Athens UC 0 0 2 2 3 3 0 7.0

# 56 Aris Thessaloniki UC 0 0 0 2 2 2 0 6.0

# 64 Panionios UC 0 0 0 2 1 3 0 5.0

# 124 AE Larissa UC 0 0 0 1 0 5 0 2.0

AEK ATHENS GAMES IN EUR0PE

Round of 32

13.02.2008 v Getafe (H) 1-1

21.02.2008 v Getafe (A) 0-3

Group stage

25.10.2007 v Elfsborg (A) 1-1

29.11.2007 v Fiorentina (H) 1-1

05.12.2007 v Mladá Boleslav (A) 1-0

20.12.2007 v Villarreal (H) 1-2

Standings

Full name Roman Wallner

Place of birth    Graz, Austria

Playing position Forward

1998-99 Sturm Graz

1999-04 Rapid Wien

2004-05 Hannover 96

2005    Admira Wacker

2005-07  Austria Vienna

2007-2008 Falkirk

Is it me or does this prove the point everyone is making regarding the championship that was not awarded to the team that won on the field?

A list of what Wallner did in his previous life should not be a qualifier for winning a championship.

I believe that you are a smart man and you can tell us how many clubs you see for the 2007-2008 season.As Olympiacos-Sydney stated previously,enough said.

Guest TheLegend

Nothing will change that you guys did play your best season in the last few years but STILL arent good enough to win. If aek was so good and should have won they should have won the easy game. They should have beat panionios in the season not be 3-0 down ... those are the games that mattter...

anyways

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS MY FRIENDS!

AEK = ETERNALLY 2ND PLACE

<Censored - The Moderator>

AEK ATHENS GAMES IN EUR0PE

Round of 32

13.02.2008 v Getafe (H) 1-1

21.02.2008 v Getafe (A) 0-3

Group stage

25.10.2007 v Elfsborg (A) 1-1

29.11.2007 v Fiorentina (H) 1-1

05.12.2007 v Mladá Boleslav (A) 1-0

20.12.2007 v Villarreal (H) 1-2

Standings

Crazy said: I believe that you are a smart man and you can tell us how many clubs you see for the 2007-2008 season.As Olympiacos-Sydney stated previously,enough said.

Ha ha, let me see: one, two, three, one, zero. according to my sum, the game is still one-zero :P

Sorry Crazy, you are a good guy, but these are the kinds of things that make football so spicy. This story is not going away anytime soon. Kokalis bought a huge, dark single-cell Cumulonimbus incus cloud with his appeal and it's going to hover over your team for at least a decade. Wikipedia says they bring gusts near and under them :D

Ha ha, let me see: one, two, three, one, zero. according to my sum, the game is still one-zero :P

Sorry Crazy, you are a good guy, but these are the kinds of things that make football so spicy. This story is not going away anytime soon. Kokalis bought a huge, dark single-cell Cumulonimbus incus cloud with his appeal and it's going to hover over your team for at least a decade. Wikipedia says they bring gusts near and under them :D

Personally I'm worried as to how this might affect the NT. If I was Otto I'd place a ban on the players talking about the league.

and as rivaldo spoke from the heart !! well then lets see him give back all bonus money from winning all those championships !! i doubt he will give it back. the man is scum.. disrispectful twit..

I agree. Rivaldo is a jerk. He was crying about leaving our club in a press conference and loves the club and w.e w.e. He was also complaining to the media at why gate 7 booed him every time he touched the ball. After the three great years he had with us, to go around oaka with his four fingers up waved them around every where 4-0 4-0 4-0, it pissed me right off.

BIG PLAYERS PLAY AT BIG CLUBS!

I think we're forgetting who betrayed who. He got f'd over, of course he'll be bitter. He offered so much to the club and he was jeered everytime he touched the ball, why? Because he signed for AEK?

Exactly! He left to go play for our rivals. If he really loved the club (which I think he did at one point) then why would he go off to our rivals?

As for the 4 finger celebration... why shouldn't he get his own back after he was abused by our fans? Also he was bitter toward Kokkali and wanted to show him that he shouldn't have been such an a**hole. As far as Ribo is concerned, whatever club he has played for in Greece has been champions (or at least acquired the most points on the pitch). Let's also not forget that when he finally got the money that was owed to him by Kokkali, he gave it to a children's charity in Greece.

Thats true, but if he wanted our respect back then he would have been more suddle about the win. Say all you want about the championship, but dont go around stupied gestures like that, that will piss off the fans. Weather he is right or wrong, he insutled olympiakos, and that pissed off many fans.

Dude, im SOOO sorry, i ment to quote what you wrote but I accedentally hit edit and I totally lost your message ;)

If your remember what you wrote about ribo, i wrote it in your post above. ;)

Really sorry.

Loipon, katarxin kalh anastash se olous tous filous tous Olympiakous.

Shmera phra thlefwno Ellada kai milhsa me ton kolhto mou, Olympiako, synidotopoihmeno, kai me ka8olou enoxes (opws aftoapoakleitai), kai afou kaname megalo xavale gia to prota8lhma, mou eipe na metaferw to e3hs:

"

Guest TheLegend

Exactly! He left to go play for our rivals. If he really loved the club (which I think he did at one point) then why would he go off to our rivals?

As for the 4 finger celebration... why shouldn't he get his own back after he was abused by our fans? Also he was bitter toward Kokkali and wanted to show him that he shouldn't have been such an a**hole. As far as Ribo is concerned, whatever club he has played for in Greece has been champions (or at least acquired the most points on the pitch). Let's also not forget that when he finally got the money that was owed to him by Kokkali, he gave it to a children's charity in Greece.

Thats true, but if he wanted our respect back then he would have been more suddle about the win. Say all you want about the championship, but dont go around stupied gestures like that, that will piss off the fans. Weather he is right or wrong, he insutled olympiakos, and that pissed off many fans.

rivaldo said he had a problem with kokalis not the fans. and he didnt give all the money to a charity he kept half ;)

I like him as a player but unfortunatley he does change alot huh? multiple personalities?

Archived