Phantis Forums

aekrossoponti

http://www.goalday.gr/article.asp?catid=10...61&pubid=945970

interesting article, it reiterates, that AEK could have easily protested the loss against asteras bit didnt do so because the games should be decided on the pitch not on paper. it would be nice if the legendary thrylos felt the same. but thats the difference between us i guess.

also remember how pao didnt protest the cup final where the larissa player that scored the deciding goal was found guilty of doping.

the games should be decided on the pitch. how pathetic the great thrylos seems in the light of all this. the problem is the average olympiakos fan and thus maybe half of greece won t get this...

it really confirms that kokkalis plays a major part in retarding greek football.

When I was talking with friends over the Kalamaria - OSFP case I was almost certain that whoever is the owner of a multimillion business like a football team would do the same as Olympiakos.

Each championship starts and begins with some rules that all should respect, and if not the law must dictate the concequences ...

And also when a law is passed and a season starts the teams whould play with that law from start to finish ...

THE ONLY law that changed in the middle of the season was in the year the Larissa Player was caught using doping substances and the law changed with a result for AEK to lose the championship ...

Again ... only AEK .... anyway .... Its good that Larissa got a title ... we all enjoyed it.

Now, if Olympiakos would win the game with Kalamaria ... then the problem would be smaller, and we all know that Apollon did not field Maradona... So that player did not exctly change the result that much...

If I was Olympiakos President I would let the others who have legal interest (the other team in the relegation zone) to shout "foul" and wait to see what happens ...

The fact that Olympiakos went through themselves with rising their voicde and AEK did not, after losing a game fair and square in the pitch DOES say a lot for the issues we shout about each time and many think we are exagerating ...

AEK DOES HAVE A DIFFERENT DNA ... and the people showed it by kicking off the scum that rled our fortunes and even denied the return of Melissanidis (no need to bring up his Championship Winning CV) ....

And At AEK we treat our back days of our history with disgust ... and we condemn those who harmed our clubs integrity ...

those who tried to pay players for us to win (I think Chrisivitsanos),

those who switched off the lights in the UEFA cup game (it is proven that the shut down that happened in the game with Olympiakos was a locan power failure, so this was not intentional... and anyway, Olympiakos finally won the replay of that)...,

Petros Stathis who made the team lie in the pitch (In a JUST complaint though ... )

We dont reply to those in the common way ... (that is turning to the rival fan and tell him that he cheated 100 times in comparison to our 1) .... we CONDEMN those acts of idiocy...

AEK was built from refugees, whose main priorities were to set up a business, feed their families and then offer Civilization projects to society ... 1922 was the distruction and 1924 was the year AEK was born as a continuation of the Pera Club and the other football clubs Greeks had mainly in Constatinople and elsewhere ...

That spirit carries on. And if any large team has many gloryhunters and we do suffer sometimes from their approaches, AEK is also low proportionally on those idiots than other teams especially because our tendency for descency is somehow ranking us third is silverwahere and luckilly all those who need their team to win so they can walk the stereets proud mainly chose other clubs ...

Its nice to be AEK and know why you are AEK ....

"That spirit carries on. And if any large team has many gloryhunters and we do suffer sometimes from their approaches, AEK is also low proportionally on those idiots than other teams especially because our tendency for descency is somehow ranking us third is silverwahere and luckilly all those who need their team to win so they can walk the stereets proud mainly chose other clubs ...

Its nice to be AEK and know why you are AEK ...."

ATTABOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tup: :tup: :tup:

:nw: :nw: :nw:

Archived