Phantis Forums

To paramythi tis anoterotitas ..............

Kolokotronis

Toso xronia akoume gia auti tin dithen anoterotita tou OSFP. Pos einai omada skales anoteri ton allon Ellinikon, oti einai omada ton ekatomyrion, Europaikon prodiagrafon, klp..........

Loipon, xtes sto OAKA, fanairothike PENTAKATHARA oloi i gymnia tou Olympikaou kai mallon teleiose gia kala i PARAMITHOLOGIA ton "eidikon".

Persyi mas elege o Amanatidis oti i diafora fainetai stous "anametaxi mas" agones. Nai agori mou, ekei fainete, kai fanike idiaitera XTES!!!!!!!!

Fetos mas leei o Megas Mixos pos stis dyskoles stigmes i FANELES tou Olympiakou kerdizoun tous pontous. Bravo re Petran. Giati den mas les omos poies faneles forage o Olympiakos xtes? Mimpos eixan dithei ta palikaria sta kitrina kai den to pire idisi kaneis?

Mallon kalytera einai auti i "eidikoi" na poulane tetoio opadiliki kai tetoies karameles stous pentaxronous pitsirikades tou Peiraia.

Den aplos exase o Olympiakos, DIASYRTHIKE. Den nomizo ypervalo otan leo i AEK eykola mporouse na simiosi toulaxiston alla 3-4 termata, kai tote i diastasi tou score tha epairne Juventiniki morfi.

Pisteuo olokarda oti se enan agona, ola ginontai. O xeiroteros mporei ana pasa stigmis na kerdisi ton kalytero.

Alla otan les oti eisai skales anoteros kai mpaineis se kathoristiko derby, pou isos teleioni tin ypothesi protathlima, kai tros tessera mpallakia sto relanti (kai kaneis ton stavro sou pou itan mono tessera), tote auto to PARAMITHI TIS ANOTEROTITAS SVYNEI GIA KALA.

O sygxoremenos o pateras mou elege:

I ZOI EINAI SAN TO AGGOURI, MERIKOI TO TRONE KAI DROSIZONTAI, KAI ALLOI TO TRONE KAI ZORIZONTAI.

KALI OREXI ........ KAI .... ANTE GEIA!!!!!!!

THRYLE GERA, PARTO STA XARTIA!!!!!!!!!!

Ok,tell me when was the last time in the last decade that you have seen that happened.I have many 6ares and 4ares to talk about so sorry if one great defeat like the one yesterday does not make me to make salads or use cuccumbers.Lets not take away from the big AEK victory because it was that,GREAT,but dont try to mix other things together that should not be mixed.

I'm not mixing anything. Specifically referenced the last two years, not years when AEK was playing shorthanded with their B side. Cause if you want to go back, I remember an exara in the late 70's in a cup draw too. Nonetheless, AEK isn't the club making these bogus claims, OSFP is. And they have an army of "eidikous" doing so.

My point is, that theory of vast superiority has been unquestionably obliterated. That was the ONLY point I was trying to make. Teams that are SOOO vastly superior don't cop tessares, irrespective of the circumstances.

The year with the 3 3-0 results had a set of pretty fair defets in store for us ...

Bfore that, AEK could beat Olympiakos and many false ref calls at a time when we 've been good in the pitch ...

The last 3 years in aggregate, especially last year with the Delibasic and Lagos whorng calls for handballs and offsides, Kapadais being beaten almost unconcious etc ... (there are videos ... youtube search them) are the reason I agree 99% with Kolokotronis above...

And this is the level of decadence our league has come to with Sokratis' ALL MINE attitude...

However, I DONT WANT AEK to become the same to 'safguard' the teams interests (as it was cleverly put buy green and red fans alike) and even when Melissanidis did in in home games by chasing Refs around tables it was done under Green Rule and IS done in all leagues from Superleague down to Neigbourhood Football... BUT AEK FANS CONDEMN IT WITH CHOICES (DEMIS Over the Tiger in recent Elections, because whren Demis took the Club off the dump others pushed it in ... some woke up and wanted back in! ) ... And AEK fans in their vast majority want a HEALTHY chamionship ..

Am I dreaming?

No ... through betting they will all become 100 times the millonaires they are now off of football... and Aris and PAOK and Larissa and Xanthi if they are good could also win the Chamionship ...

And the football will be better .. and you will EXPECT 1 out 0f 6 times to be beaten home by, say, Ergotelis and not go crucify the team ...

Wake up!

Noone is against PAO or OSFP or anyone winning it ..

We love the sport .. and It CAN be made more democratit with more benefit for all involved ...

Its just that kapetanios, the one who created the Kokkalis monster, allowed that to happen as mong as Olympiakos did not win it .. and Kokkalis who succeded him had open fronts with Geek Justice and blackmailed the Greek Governments for ritvh technology contracts ... he needs a personal Army .. and he said ... "ALL MINE"

Thats is all ina nutshell

Thisnk about it and dont play their game ...

Even if Oly fans have more to lose now ... Try it if you love the game ... and Olympiakos will again win more statistically alongside PAO and AEK because they have the power of nuumbers ... And Greek teams will finally go a bit better in Europe because real tough football will be played here ...

The year with the 3 3-0 results had a set of pretty fair defets in store for us ...

Bfore that, AEK could beat Olympiakos and many false ref calls at a time when we 've been good in the pitch ...

The last 3 years in aggregate, especially last year with the Delibasic and Lagos whorng calls for handballs and offsides, Kapadais being beaten almost unconcious etc ... (there are videos ... youtube search them) are the reason I agree 99% with Kolokotronis above...

And this is the level of decadence our league has come to with Sokratis' ALL MINE attitude...

However, I DONT WANT AEK to become the same to 'safguard' the teams interests (as it was cleverly put buy green and red fans alike) and even when Melissanidis did in in home games by chasing Refs around tables it was done under Green Rule and IS done in all leagues from Superleague down to Neigbourhood Football... BUT AEK FANS CONDEMN IT WITH CHOICES (DEMIS Over the Tiger in recent Elections, because whren Demis took the Club off the dump others pushed it in ... some woke up and wanted back in! ) ... And AEK fans in their vast majority want a HEALTHY chamionship ..

Am I dreaming?

No ... through betting they will all become 100 times the millonaires they are now off of football... and Aris and PAOK and Larissa and Xanthi if they are good could also win the Chamionship ...

And the football will be better .. and you will EXPECT 1 out 0f 6 times to be beaten home by, say, Ergotelis and not go crucify the team ...

Wake up!

Noone is against PAO or OSFP or anyone winning it ..

We love the sport .. and It CAN be made more democratit with more benefit for all involved ...

Its just that kapetanios, the one who created the Kokkalis monster, allowed that to happen as mong as Olympiakos did not win it .. and Kokkalis who succeded him had open fronts with Geek Justice and blackmailed the Greek Governments for ritvh technology contracts ... he needs a personal Army .. and he said ... "ALL MINE"

Thats is all ina nutshell

Thisnk about it and dont play their game ...

Even if Oly fans have more to lose now ... Try it if you love the game ... and Olympiakos will again win more statistically alongside PAO and AEK because they have the power of nuumbers ... And Greek teams will finally go a bit better in Europe because real tough football will be played here ...

Bravo :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

i'm not about to gloat about aek's victory, but i congratulate kolokotroni for the post.

if the media wishes to 'brainwash' fans into thinking olympiakos is directly descended from ancient olympic heroes or the gods from olympus and olympiakos flies the flag for greek football...then those same media people deserve a richly-deserved beating when their propoganda collaspes faster than pravda's version of the 'fake' 1969 american trip to the moon.

personally, i feel that i myself am a victim of greek football diafthora/zabolies. i've lost much interest to the point that a 4-0 win over olympiakos causes me ponder the centerback dilemma on the greek national team instead of celebrating.

the league is corrupt kai thelei eva olokliro SAROMA.

My post had nothg to do with gloating. In fact, it had nothing to do with the game.

Aplos, toso xronia mas exoun prixi ta a@$*a me auto to paramythi.

Proxtes stin Athlitiki Kyriaki, o Mixos proto pragma ekane logo gia pos o "Olympiakos enai megali omada". Siga re Petran, tha x@"$s kanena sovrako. Poios sou eipe tipota gia an einai megali omada I oxi o Olympiakos? Ti komplex re paidaki mou?

Alla Petran, I megales omades fainontai sto gipedo. Opote, auti ti karamela as tin moirasis kapou allou, oxi se kratiki ekpompi. Pros Theou. ..Aplos anarotieme pou itan proxtes ta k"@$&daxtyla tou castillou? Ta aeroplanakia tou karaflou pilotou? I eironia tou Theiou Sokrati? Da Pipa?

Stysimo sta tessera, kai to klarino tis dekaetias, opos elege I Score Live. Den peirazei. Ola stin zoi perstika einai. Kali anarosi.

ANTE GEIA.

Thryle Gera, Parto Sta Xartia!!

Archived