Phantis Forums

Donis to PAO?

Tsoglani

what exactly is complete backup from the management.

Although I was hoping this day would come eventually, Peseiro is not the ONLY reason we failed this season. He had a few details hes responsible for, but the even if Donis comes we wont have the fans back and our signings will be weak. Id rather see Donis come at a time where he can thrive and stay awhile, here and now he could be banished after 10 matchdays and that wouldnt be unrealistic to anybody....

He worked with Larisa from the 3rd division up right????

we should keep pes atleast untill the end of next year, we cant keep on changing coaches like we change our underwear....

This BS needs to stop, let pes have another year, his probably done better then the last 4-6 coaches we have had and jst because we hit a rock we immidantly panic and call for his head i mean what kind of club is pao not only in terms of management but also in the kind of fans we are ( all we do is bitch n moan and complain and what everything and if we dont get it immidantly we cry)?

we should keep pes atleast untill the end of next year, we cant keep on changing coaches like we change our underwear....

This BS needs to stop, let pes have another year, his probably done better then the last 4-6 coaches we have had and jst because we hit a rock we immidantly panic and call for his head i mean what kind of club is pao not only in terms of management but also in the kind of fans we are ( all we do is bitch n moan and complain and what everything and if we dont get it immidantly we cry)?

Just because we had in the past bad coaches doesnt mean that now that we have a medium one we should keep on him. PAO needs a worldclass coach or one who knows about greek football and that can either be Donis imo or Bajevic.

This 2 are the only activ coaches i can think of which i would give the time to build a team which plays good football and will get tittles.

Second is even Munioz had he had a chance with material he had choosen himself would have done better this season as Peseiro. This brings us to Velic who actually send Munioz away from PAO.

If PAO wants a coach to build a team with future and have the time to build it Donis would be the best solution.

Something which could be a good alternative is a good german coach. Something like Magath for example or Daum. Magath went to Wolfsburg and even though his start with a team with 18 new players wasnt very good, now Wolfsburg is the best team in the afterbreak round. Btw the Goalie we seemed to want to get in summer Benalio plays first keeper for Wolfsburg right now.

when will some of you here ever learn, the coach is not the problem, its vardi

NYPAO i bet most of us know if not all know that the Vardinogianni family is the one that has brought PAO to this position. But again most of us know that this Family wont sell PAO PAE to noone and so we have given hope up that on this lvl change can happen.

So we keep on arguing which other change can be maybe of value to the team we love and the team that dissapoints us every year.

Just because we had in the past bad coaches doesnt mean that now that we have a medium one we should keep on him. PAO needs a worldclass coach or one who knows about greek football and that can either be Donis imo or Bajevic.

This 2 are the only activ coaches i can think of which i would give the time to build a team which plays good football and will get tittles.

Second is even Munioz had he had a chance with material he had choosen himself would have done better this season as Peseiro. This brings us to Velic who actually send Munioz away from PAO.

If PAO wants a coach to build a team with future and have the time to build it Donis would be the best solution.

Something which could be a good alternative is a good german coach. Something like Magath for example or Daum. Magath went to Wolfsburg and even though his start with a team with 18 new players wasnt very good, now Wolfsburg is the best team in the afterbreak round. Btw the Goalie we seemed to want to get in summer Benalio plays first keeper for Wolfsburg right now.

Thats the problem; hypathetically speaking if we did get donis or Bajevic i garenteeee you people will call for there heads as soon as we drop points to a s%$#! club.... The cycle will start again....

My point is wheater or not we have a good, bad or medium coach we need to choose one and stick with them for more then 1 year...

Archived