Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1-1 and quite expected ...

when you don't grab chances like the one from five minutes ago ... this is what you get!

@ Irlandos: the guy doubting for five seconds was Rivaldo. Cesar then got the "rebound" and kicked the ball out, but at least had a serious shot slightly off target.

That's what happens in the game of soccer....when you don't take advantage of scoring opportunities, the other team will come back and bite you in the ass.

Rivaldo's free-kick off the post and the big-chance he missed in the 84th minute....would of sealed the game.

Bottom line: This team can never get the big win when it's needed. Over the past 5 years, its the same old story. We have to learn how to put these games away.

I am so F@$&ING PISSED!!!!!! I can't believe that we couldn't finish Aris. After the gift from Xanthi we could had bounce back in the race for the Championship. After this gaem any hopes are done!!! Next year!!!!!! :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Guest TheLegend

Hopes arent gone. Olympiacos has to win all their games

Pao has to win all their games

AEK has to win all their games. If aek beats oly and oly F***s up another ame aek can get first if pao F*** up a game again.

Hopes arent gone. Olympiacos has to win all their games

Pao has to win all their games

AEK has to win all their games. If aek beats oly and oly F***s up another ame aek can get first if pao F*** up a game again.

Yes, "IF"... :P

PAO has to lose a total of 4 points for AEK to have any chance (they have the tie-breaker if we finished tied in the standings).

Oly has to lose twice in the final 4 games. I'm not saying it's 100% over, but it doesn't look bright for a championship run.

I watched this match after the pao game and Aris were the better team. they had total ball possesion and any chance AEK got came off of fouls or corners. i believe the championship is over. i feel AEK will draw with oly but pao will lose points to Aris. unfortunately we dont get penalty calls like oly did with aris ergotelis andwin games on paper.

Guest TheLegend

I watched this match after the pao game and Aris were the better team. they had total ball possesion and any chance AEK got came off of fouls or corners. i believe the championship is over. i feel AEK will draw with oly but pao will lose points to Aris. unfortunately we dont get penalty calls like oly did with aris ergotelis andwin games on paper.

No you dont get penalty calls, thats why you have "THE KARAGOUNIS" with his hard work earning them for you, and as a matter of fact CLEVERLY diving every single game on multiple times. The pao fan on tv today even said its digusting how much he dives. Unfortunatly for us he has to play for greece and suck over there too :LOL:

this is the worst aek ive seen on the pitch in a long long time just pathetic out there and there is a damn cancer on this squad and his name is rivaldo selfish and un productive could of burried aris even with our horrific play as usual and nothing

AND FINALLY WE GET A GIFT SENT BY XSANTHI AND WHAT DO WE DO WE FOLD ONCE AGAIN IN A MUST WIN DO OR DIE GAME.

F@##$$ THIS MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AEK SAGAPO BUT YOU RIP MY HEART RIGHT OUT MY CHEST YEAR IN AND YEAR OUT SO F@@#$$ UPSET. :(

There's more to be said: we are talking about our chances to win the league when we don't even deserve it! :angry:

Since Nikolaidis took over we could've built a team that would've come together by now but we didn't. It's one patch after another with players who have seen better days or Ibero-journeymen who are here today and gone tomorrow. :(

There's more to be said: we are talking about our chances to win the league when we don't even deserve it! :angry:

Since Nikolaidis took over we could've built a team that would've come together by now but we didn't. It's one patch after another with players who have seen better days or Ibero-journeymen who are here today and gone tomorrow. :(

Imo the problem is the average age of the team. Athleticism is a big part of football today and AEK just don't have it. (Although I must say, I haven't seen AEK play a full match since the Elfsborg tie, so my analysis is blind). But having Ribo, Dellas, Zikos, & Lybe in the spine of the team must mean that the team is frequently forced to slow the game down. It's a shame, because this season was AEK's big chance.

No you dont get penalty calls, thats why you have "THE KARAGOUNIS" with his hard work earning them for you, and as a matter of fact CLEVERLY diving every single game on multiple times. The pao fan on tv today even said its digusting how much he dives. Unfortunatly for us he has to play for greece and suck over there too :LOL:

he won 1 penalty all season. Oly won 3 that were perfectly ugly calls , got a clear iraklis goal called back and won a game on paper.

Doesnt matter who dives. Whether its kara or kovacevic. the point is Oly gets the calls.

Archived