Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed if we play like we did with ofi we will get a rude awakening aris are no push overs.

Got to say ugly football by aek dont know how our club fines ways to play so horrible and win so comfortable.

this is a huge chance for us to climb closer to pao with a tricky match in ksanthi for some reason i fell pao will lose this one.

And oly have an easier time of it with atromitos but not be taken lightly they could

pull out a x from karaskaiki.

Hopefully by match day 26 the standing look like so

PAO 56

OLY 56

AEK 55

THOSE BACK TO BACK LOSES ARE PROVING TO BE THE SEASON KILLERS FOR US AFTER PICKING UP SOME STEAM POST FERER

NO POINT HERE BUT!!! STILL CAN GET OVER THAT LOSS TO PANIO. WITH 3 PENALTIES NOT GIVEN AND THA T REF GETTING THE BOOT FROM SL AND OLY PICKING UP 3 POINTS WERE THEY DESERVED THE LOSS TO KALAMARIA FROM EPO

Hey guys, I am going to be in Athens on 15 March 2008 and I'll be going to see the game!!! I can't wait. It's 8 years since I last saw AEK play live and that was a home game against PAOK (then coached by Bajevic!). We won 2-0 that day. Is this an omen??!!

why do u say it has a 0-0 written all over it?

AEK have scored the most amount of goals this year in the league, 50 to be exact, 6 more then olympiakos,

they have also conceded 15, 7 more then PAO,

Aris have scored 25 which isnt a lot, but have conceded 15,

So how can u say there will be no goals in this game? That doesnt make sense.

AEK have scored the most amount of goals this year in the league, 50 to be exact, 6 more then olympiakos,

He is just been a hater AEK_ADELAIDE!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

Because Aris have a very good defence, Bajevic would love nothing more than to end your title hopes. There's also alot of pressure on AEK now because you cannot afford to slip up. So I can see the score being 0-0, 1-1 or 1-0 to AEK. Hopefully it's an AEK win and we can see an exciting finish to the season.

Archived