Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HE IS A CF 20 Y.O AND IS VERY PROMISING.. UP UNTIL PAO,OLY OR AEK GET HIM AND NEVER USE HIM.

g.miseta... he looks good tho!!! bravo tou... :D

Rivaldo is the player creating everything. Every AEK fan says he slows you guys down but ur pissed he doesnt score as often as he did for oly. Tell me how many chances youd have today without him? He created every one

Rivaldo creates only when teams like Iraklis give him tons of time and space to do so. Lets see how he does in the derbies.

What a crap match, anyways. Iraklis deserved at least a point. We're in bad shape when Bourbos is one of our best.

Funny how everybody was bashing Ferrer for his lineups and Kostenoglou starts ....................................Morretto in goal and Bourbos at RB. LOL!!!

And Pliatsikas showed why hes been on the bench all year. Nothing from Pappas either. Ironic that we won this match yet lost in the first round at home when we played ten times better.

How can you judge Pliatsikas on this one performance when the kid hasn't been given chances to get a few solid games under his belt. Training is one thing and playing real matches is another. He definitely didnt provide any offensive help on his side but he was solid defensively.

Rivaldo is the player creating everything. Every AEK fan says he slows you guys down but ur pissed he doesnt score as often as he did for oly. Tell me how many chances youd have today without him? He created every one

Ofcourse Rivaldo produces all the chances. All of his teammates are required to look at him and pass it to him when they have the ball. All passes are SUPPOSED to go thru him. :tdown:

Also, dont judge his "chances against a team that gives him time. He is slow and needs the time. What does he do against faster teams or teams that pressure him? Not too much...

As far as The outside wingbacks, I was not real happy with them but not upset either. Both guys have not played at all this year and need some time under their belts. Pappas was OK but nothing special. Hope he turns it around. And I cant believe Caesar is back starting. Man, I hope they dont resign that guy. Ediniho did nothing for me other than his assist. Seems like a lazy player, but cannot make a decision until I see him play a few times.

Kostenoglou knows his time is up and that his reign is on a week to week basis. I think he is trying some new things to see if he can spark the team with some energy.

Well, the positive for the week... hetemaj scored... hopefuly he comes back to full speed by the summer...

How can you judge Pliatsikas on this one performance when the kid hasn't been given chances to get a few solid games under his belt. Training is one thing and playing real matches is another. He definitely didnt provide any offensive help on his side but he was solid defensively.

Defensively he was subpar. Picked up a yellow early and was lucky not to pick up another.

Just a continuation of how he played last year.

Kostenoglou knows his time is up and that his reign is on a week to week basis. I think he is trying some new things to see if he can spark the team with some energy.

Kostenoglou will play the "exedras choice" so he can buy himself some time with the fans. He's in a no lose situation. If he plays the likes of Pappas, Kone, Pliatsikas, and he loses, well, its still Ferrer's team and he can't be faulted. If he wins with these guys in the lineup he's a ..... genius and conclusively proves what a M@#$%Ka Ferrer was. Perfect scenario for Kostenoglou.

This was one of the worse games I've seen AEK play all year. Should have lost 3-1 or 3-2. And Kakos gave us more than a few breaks.

Weve playedas bad as football ive ever seen from aek but i guess is poetic justice from the fall out game in oaka were we should of crushed them 5 6 golares.

Every team is aloud to have one of those brutal games in sl this was aeks know i beleive they will suprise us next week and the rest of the campaign i beleive it

Kostenoglou will play the "exedras choice" so he can buy himself some time with the fans. He's in a no lose situation. If he plays the likes of Pappas, Kone, Pliatsikas, and he loses, well, its still Ferrer's team and he can't be faulted. If he wins with these guys in the lineup he's a ..... genius and conclusively proves what a M@#$%Ka Ferrer was. Perfect scenario for Kostenoglou.

This was one of the worse games I've seen AEK play all year. Should have lost 3-1 or 3-2. And Kakos gave us more than a few breaks.

Kostenoglou's scenario is to try and keep the team from falling apart too much until they find the new coach. He knows he is already losing the job and soon. I dont think he is catering to the Exedra with a bourbos callup.

Last week, Demi had a meeting with all of the old greek members of the team to light a fire under their ass and get them working hard again. That was a sopark as are Kostenoglou's lineups... and to be honest, I dont think they are really his lineups...

Of course he should be concerned with the team but the fact of the matter is that the officiating in greece is horendous. Every weekend on Athlitiki Kyriaki that guy, the professor of officiating (sorry i forgot his name) constantly defends the refs decisions when they are clearly wrong. He admits that everyone makes mistakes but does not recognize or at least admit that there is an apparent problem with the officiating. Of course it is his job to protect the refs and privately reprimand them for their inconsistent work but at some point you cant close your eyes to the fact that poor officiating hurts the game.

Many guest on the show have made the point to him that there clearly is a problem but he always responds with "na min ksexasoume oti oi dietites einai anthropoi kai oi anthropoi kanoun lathi". I mean seriously buddy people make mistakes but come on what is happening in the greek league has gotten out of hand.

Iraklis was clearly screwed on several calls in the game. It seems that the only thing the refs care about it stopping the game the moment the fans start to curse at them. Kakos feelings were hurt so he stopped the game for a minute to threaten the fans that the game will be cancelled. How about the clear corner that went off the foot of Papastathopoulos and they ruled it out, is that less important than offensive chants by the crowds.

Anyway, im glad Demis and Remos released this joint statement. It shows consistency to what Demis has been complaining about and i think every President should do the same. Until something is done to correct this problem the league will have no credibility whatsoever.

Archived