Phantis Forums

PAOK - Olympiacos

Guest TheLegend

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So we have really bad players but they looked good in early of the season?

You hit it right on the nail....

reading comprehension does not seem to be your strong point...

Why don't you write your thoughts about the game in a coherent essay so everyone can benefit, instead of going around forums reacting to other people's posts with one or two sentences??

Guest TheLegend

Why dont you post something on topic instead ofposting for ur count and always posting against people?

Show how your mature like you claim and no one else is?

Also. Try reading the rules and following games instead of crying conspiracy...

Another reason why the SuperLeague is CRAP.. We don't need coaches / managers to be treated or to do this sort of thing (especially when their team is doing this well)

Honestly I'm thinking just like AEKPROTATHLIMA... &nsbp; &nsbp;What AEK, Olympiacos & PAO need to top class coaches to lead our players and our league. It's a process that's difficult to do in Greece but at some point we have to say stop to this crazy maddness w/ coaches...

Bottom line I dodn't agree w/ what Asteras did no matter what the surcumstances... watch this team drop out of the UEFA Cup contention now..

This year the big 3 in Greece have been very disapointing. I hate seeing this ultra defensive style that we play in the SL. Its ok to play it in the champs league but not in SL against teams like Kalamaria etc. The 2nd half on Sunday was so boring i caught up on sleep.

I believe it's because of the "Big 3" being afraid to be honest with you...

I would love to see a more open game and let these guys go for a 3-4 or even 5 goal games.... But they are so afraid of what's going to be the outcome if they don't win they start playing defensive..

I don't think that the "defensice" style is going to change unless something extreme happens to the SuperLeague like awarding an extra point for 3 or more goals scored by that 1 team,.... (just thinking outloud here)

Because of the little rumble between Nikopolidis and Conseicao after the game,Nikopolidis got a 1 game suspension,it will be served this week against Astera Tripoli while Conseicao case will be discussed next week.... :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown:

Archived