Phantis Forums

Getafe CF - AEK

george21

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said this at half time already, that we woulnd't come back, and I hoped I would be proven wrong but no here it is 3-0 loss to Getafe of all teams ...

Two minutes left ... we are out for sure. And personally I couldn't care less now about the "goal tis timis" ...

I would've rather had a "win tis timis" ...

After the game in Athens why in the HELL is MA**KA Kostenoglou starting with a 4-3-2-1 formation? What is he trying to do? We have to score so playing defensivly is NOT an option.He should have started at least with a 4-4-2 formation and have Kallon and Blanco in. Now back to the game yes it was a dissapointing game and result but to be honost i didn't expect anything else. We are looking VERY BAD right now. We need to turn this around and start playing or this next 10 games in the SL will be very long. It's SAD that we are in this condition again!!! Not perfoming in the second part of the season. Same story for about 9 years now. I very pissed off with this. It is so fustrating to watch my team COLLAPSED every year...... :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :tdown: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Archived