Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - Ergotelis

Crazy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for the record the score is 1-0 with a penalty kick from Djole that he missed but he got lucky since the ball went right in front of him again.Ergotelis thow does not give up and have created more real chances than Osfp.

I must say that i like some Ergotelis players and they have showned here some great skills and that is why i can belive how come they are last on standings.From Olympiakos only Stoltidis and Galletti are really trying while Kovacevic has not seen the ball so far.

HT still 1-0 and i expect some cursing and yelling from Lemonis since this is supposed to be a last "prova generale" before Chelsea.Not even a decent performance in the first half and i hope things improve in the second one.

I have to admit that Ergotelis is a favorite team of mine. I also think they have a great organization all around. I don't want them relegated. I hope they recover in time. By their talent and play they shouldn't be dead last.

But, they have no chance against Oly in Athens. The refs also play favorably to the big teams. I hope Ergotelis gets at least a tie today (almost impossible).

Yes and have managed to create 2 good chances with Kovacevic but Lemonis had to put Torosidis in the game.He did not start him to give him some rest but he ends up using him and it is not the first time that he flip-flops with that kind of decisions....... <_<

BTW, it's snowing in Faliro.

Nikopolidis saved Olympiakos once again :o

wow. 83 minutes it shoud have been 0-3 :blink:

Allright, someone explain to me why the colision between Nikopolids and Ogousoto is not a penalty.

Ogousoto gets to the ball first. He gets the header and Nikopolidis decks him with his entire body. (don't wait for the announcers to say anything though. It's all natural for them.). Oh I see the ref gave offensive foul :LOL:

What a game by Ergotelis... I agree that they have brought good sportsmanship to the SL and that it would be great if they avoided relegation. Tonight, they 've shown that they are a really good side as well. They were not bad at Leoforos either. They deserved the draw there and they def deserve one in this game.

I have only one comment about this whole game......MAPA TO KARPOUZI..... :(

I would agree if I were Oly fan Crazy, but only one karpouzi was mapa in this pasture :P

Ergotelis played well and deserved better but two horrible referee decisions (and the assorted acrobatics by Nikopolidis) pervented them from getting a deserved point from this game.

Regarding Olympiakos, this was a shadow of a team. They did not look like they wanted to play, and towards the end they were barely able to keep up with Ergotelis.

i actually really want Ergotelis to stay up this season....

bare minimum win for OSFP...even if you didnt get the penalty theres always rematches right :LOL: :P

I tried to watch the penalty......Goal4replay is fast but does anybody else here hate how the video player is so choppy and slow even when the full thing is loaded???? They should just make a youtube group or find some much much better video hosting/player software because they are terrible....but have dedicated uploaders....

Well i watched the last 15 minutes of the game and so Oly do NOTHING. Then i rewind the game to see the penalty and i am still trying to find it!!!!! :LOL: :LOL: They said it was in the 27th minute so i rewind it from the 24th minute to the 30th and still can't see the penalty!!! I see Jole miss the kick and then get the rebound and score but still can't see the penalty!!!! :LOL: :LOL: Oh well i give up.......

Guest TheLegend

BTW, it's snowing in Faliro.

Nikopolidis saved Olympiakos once again :o

wow. 83 minutes it shoud have been 0-3 :blink:

Allright, someone explain to me why the colision between Nikopolids and Ogousoto is not a penalty.

Ogousoto gets to the ball first. He gets the header and Nikopolidis decks him with his entire body. (don't wait for the announcers to say anything though. It's all natural for them.). Oh I see the ref gave offensive foul :LOL:

cyber u need a break... ur way way to biased.... u need to look at games a bit more neutral cuz u are ETREMELY BIASED so far in this topic.

Guest TheLegend

the refs won us the game huh.. You guys need to watch soccer more obviously....

Forgot about the dirty off the ball tackle that shoulda been a red ....

u forgot that huh?

Learn the rules the sport and then follow a real team,

The penalty oly won was so-so. had it been done by an oly player, it wouldnt have been given.

ergo should of won a penalty. it was a penalty.

i dont care about the calls. what worries me is that oly are playing really bad football. this was a horrible performance. horrible. ergotelis looked like they were the better team.

When pao played ergotelis, everyone said pao couldnt score. but we didnt give up any chances. not one. oly has a vulnerable defence and it showed again tonight. i hope they put on their present season european shoes. otherwise they are dead in the water.

Just horrible

penalty..get over it..

Really? So why when the guy from Ergoteli tackle Soltidi the ball when to the right? If he took his legs the ball would have gone straight. But hey it dosen't matter now. The result will not change. We are just pointing out the obvious.

Guest TheLegend

because he hit stoltidis then the ball.....

"we are just pointing out the obvious"

stop whining and worry about beating larisa and panionios alright?

Guest TheLegend

that was not a penalty.... it was already under his body and when he was about to close his hands he got bumped into... What happeend to the foul on the goalies rule... its funny how rules always change when oly gets a call....

that was not a penalty.... it was already under his body and when he was about to close his hands he got bumped into... What happeend to the foul on the goalies rule... its funny how rules always change when oly gets a call....

:rolleyes: We have covered this one over and over. There is no such thing as "goalies rule" please read the laws of the game. The goalkeeper has no special rights except they can use their hands in their penalty area.

Opponent gets to the ball first, the defender (goalkeeper) levels him second: its a penalty. If he was about to close his hands is as relevant as the price of tea in china.

Archived