Phantis Forums

Panathinaikos-Fenerbache

plato-ny

Panathinaikos-Fenerbache 88-68

Pao defeates Fener twice and Aris beats Efes Pilsen twice. This is becoming too much of a routine for Greek teams beating Turkish teams in basketball.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that Panathiakos is in the same group as efes pilsen, we should see the turks get destroyed once more.

Aris is in the same group as fenerbache, that would be hard for them i think? I dunno i dont no how fenerbache plays basket.

Efes is much better than Fener (Ulkerspor)

Efes is supposed to be an American dominated team...Originally I thought they were from Efes (Ephessos) but they are from I-Stink-Bul and just named after the beer which is actually quite good. Otherwise, I hate this team and their fans who are all Hellenophobic little kids...

if Aris beat Efes than Im not so worried...usually we beat them down...Efes is a 2nd round team occasionally quarterfinals, but never a big fear, PAO just has to play well and the result will come simple.

Fenerba-gay Ulkerspor are lousy, Aris should beat them without too much trouble..

ya pao will go through win for sure imo. and if u says efes is better then fener, than what do aris have to be scared about? Aris has the best b ball fans in the world from what ive seen. ( I dont watch too much eurobasket, but ive seen enough to say that aris has the best crowd)

• 1 month later...

PAO is out of Europe now....lost to Partizan I hate losing to Serbs even though its once every 3000000000000000000000 years .

What a shame.....What a disgrace. Partizan are really average team. PAO has played horrible since the new year, we started so strong it looked like we were going to breeze through europe again...

Archived