Phantis Forums

Oly-PANATHINAIKOS CUP GAME

athinaios

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

realistically the score should have been 2-1 but we made some horrid mistakes and pai for them...bad day for us but im convinced we will come back strong..

i dont care about this match, all i care about is the match we played them in the protathlima..i knew it would happen..we played them at their home twice in a row..we were bound to lose once..

It was not only a cup game and means pretty much.

Mistakes of Peseiro:

First he lets Pap play once more and as a starter this time (mipos etimazete gia kariera ston Olympiako o Papadopoulos? kai gamo tin assist edwse ston LuaLua)

He puts Galinovitz in who is at the first goal about 1 meter away from his goal.

He puts Seric in for Nilson instead of using Fyssas.

He lets 2 players play that where injured last game (N'Doy & Simao)

He waits for us to concede 2 more goals before he does his second change.

Then he changes Karagounis in and destroys Postigas deboute changing him instead of m#$%! PAPADOPOULO when the score is already 3:0.

He uses 2 DM's which played 3 days ago both 90 mins and one of them semiinjured

football is a funny sport. one team can dominate and end up drawing and the very next game a simply basic game with no rythym the game can turn to a blowout with the team that won 4-0 fully play that way. we heard all week long how with stoltidis and ledesma this team is different and thats we kept hearing. well with nilsson,kara being injured,matos and eki , morris and ninis out, there is no way we can put up a fight against a team like oly. especially when they score 4 goals on 6 shots.

and then turn in 5 shots tryin to run up the score. i doubt that peseiro is to blame as u could tell from the beginning of the game he was unhappy with certain players. its impossible to expect miracle fromt he sideline when your players dont play their heart out.

oly scored a long range shot and did absolutely nothing for the next 60 minutes. we held possesion missed two great chances, especially with salpi in alone on nikopolidis and our keeper, not that he is directly to blame but has proven cant be consistant enough to be a firsat team starter. in the last 3 games he played against oly, he has allowed 9 goals. if anyone says anything about him being better than malartz, i will personally fry them.

when u have pap in ur startin lineup, u cant play 4-4-2 and expect ur team to be efficient. he has no control no shot and dribble. all he has is a bit of speed but it is useless when he pffers nothign else.

last game Ndoye had fun playing up front with these defenders that oly has, and when they read the startin lineup today and saw they had to go head to hesd with pap instead of ndoye, they must breathed a sigh of relief.

what can u expect postiga to do when it is 3-0 and the players are not walkin let alone run.

pap,seric and galinovic dont belong on this team. and for all you Nilsson naysayers, his absence showed today. and OMG is vyntra horrible with the ball at his feet. great defensively .. hOORRRRIBLE moffensively.

if salpi scpres on his chance, chances are we go back to leoforos. if my aunt had balls, shed be my uncle

And one more thing, not that it made a difference today, but everyone kept sayin how oly management didnt say anything about the refereeing on sunday.

PROPAGANDA. The Kokkalis machine and his friends with the newspapers did ALL THE WORK for the management.

lets save the lies and bullcrap aside.

ekei pou tha gemize i leoforos tin kiriaki... tora oute 5.000 kosmo den tha exei...

kanonika that eprepe na einai tsita to gupedo kai na upostoriksei tin omada sas.Meta apo tetoies stigmes einai pou prepei na doseis vrontero paron kai na ntopareis psixologika tin omada sou.

That's why we have to have a killer instinct. When you have the opportunity, and when you dominate a game, you take it. We failed to do that on Sunday. Had that been 1-4, I doubt gavroi would have shown up the way they did today.

However, they deserved the win today and we should be glad the score was not much worse. Except a Salpi chance (he should have scored) we had no other chances.

Well, the cup is gone for us this year. But, we couldn't even get it last year when we faced Larissa! :tdown:

May I repeat this: the rotation is not working for us. Change 2-3 players and the team has a different face.

But, we've shown that we can put it together and play decent football. It will all depend how the team responds to this bad experience. The league has lots of games left. Gavroi will definitely lose points, and we can beat AEK (again) to climb to the top.

PS>It's more than obvious that Pap shouldn't be playing. Seric has been a very expensive player that's produced very little. He should go. Vyntra is great without th ball :whistle: but, you know, this is footBALL.

Give Gali a break. He's not responsible for this today. Nilson should stay.

oly scored a long range shot and did absolutely nothing for the next 60 minutes. we held possesion missed two great chances, especially with salpi in alone on nikopolidis and our keeper, not that he is directly to blame but has proven cant be consistant enough to be a firsat team starter. in the last 3 games he played against oly, he has allowed 9 goals. if anyone says anything about him being better than malartz, i will personally fry them.

im going to challenge you on this!!; i dont think Galinkonvic is to blame for any of the goals!!

First goal; no keeper in the world would have saved that shot! it was to damn good on Lua Luas behalf...

Second goal was all the defences fauly espeically Sariegi who let Lua Lua slip passed him and beat the off side trap.. Also to note Mario saved the first tet a tet shot from Lua Lua and almost saved the second as he was getting up from the first attempt...

Third Goal was all Sariegi fault!! the ball came to his chest and instead of controlling and clearing it he lost the ball for a split second and oly pounced on his amature mistake which by the way was in the goal mouth!!! what was mario supposed to do?? push Sariegi and grab the ball?? common

forth goal was a Beuty!! once again Sariegi didnt mark his man aka nunez! infact he didnt mark no one and gave Nunez the opportunity to have a free shot which was a 10/10!! i mean oly make a break in play its 3 on 3 and Sariegi is out wide when the ball gets crossed in, now instead of Sariegi marking his man nunez who happend to be the widest he stays 5-10 meters inside of him marking no one??

explain how mario is to blame for all this?? i honestly place blame on Sariegi on all three goals... Slow as a snail :tdown:

thats bull fast. i would never let this team down. they played ther hearts out.

And when you have Lemonis say, that the reason oly were bad sunday was because they played bad and pao only looked good because of errors on olys part.

but today he said, the3y dominated because they controlled the game.

he fails to mention that the firsat goal, although a great goal, is not a mistake by galinovic. how the second goal is not a mistake from goumas who clears the ball carelessly and weakness on galino.

the third goal is all about the class of kova and not the huge mistake by sariegi who basically passed the ball to him with his chest.

all this is how OLY is great ande godlike and not about mistake by pao.

but sunday, oly made mistakes and thats why oly looked bad and pao looked good.

its incredible the brainwashing that is going on in the media.

i wish to hell that the fans show up, but all propaganda aside, mosy green fans dont have the love for their team they say they have

kanonika that eprepe na einai tsita to gupedo kai na upostoriksei tin omada sas.Meta apo tetoies stigmes einai pou prepei na doseis vrontero paron kai na ntopareis psixologika tin omada sou.

file mou, ego to ksero kai makari na emena athina... agona den tha exana giati auti tin omada tin agapao oso tipota... kai 10-0 na xaname... ego tha imouna ekei.

alla oi panathinaikoi tou kanape einai pio poly apo tous panathinaikous tous ALITHINOUS. distixos auto to katafere o Tzigger me tin nootropia tou... kai den leo mono gia ti paixtes pairnei alla gia polla alla. apla exoume M@LAKES filathlous pou mono theloun nikes kai tipota allo... den mporoun na xonepsoun oti to podosfairo einai nikes, isopalies alla kai HTTES... parte to xampari panathinaikoi. OK PONAEI POU FAGAME 4 alla THATS FOOTBALL thats why einai to kalitero sport ston kosmo

football is a funny sport. one team can dominate and end up drawing and the very next game a simply basic game with no rythym the game can turn to a blowout with the team that won 4-0 fully play that way. we heard all week long how with stoltidis and ledesma this team is different and thats we kept hearing. well with nilsson,kara being injured,matos and eki , morris and ninis out, there is no way we can put up a fight against a team like oly. especially when they score 4 goals on 6 shots.

and then turn in 5 shots tryin to run up the score. i doubt that peseiro is to blame as u could tell from the beginning of the game he was unhappy with certain players. its impossible to expect miracle fromt he sideline when your players dont play their heart out.

when u have pap in ur startin lineup, u cant play 4-4-2 and expect ur team to be efficient.  he has no control no shot and dribble. all he has is a bit of speed but it is useless when he pffers nothign else.

last game Ndoye had fun playing up front with these defenders that oly has, and when they read the startin lineup today and saw they had to go head to hesd with pap instead of ndoye, they must breathed a sigh of relief.

what can u expect postiga to do when it is 3-0 and the players are not walkin let alone run.

pap,seric and galinovic dont belong on this team. and for all you Nilsson naysayers, his absence showed today. and OMG is vyntra horrible with the ball at his feet. great defensively .. hOORRRRIBLE moffensively.

if salpi scpres on his chance, chances are we  go back to leoforos.  if my aunt had balls, shed be my uncle

i feel like this is more Panathinaikos than a football phenomenon.

Every time we play a good game, we play dramatically WORSE and terrible overall the next couple games.

Look at what happened after we beat AEK in Leoforos this year....and last year after we beat OSFP twice the same thing...

This result is a disgrace to the club.

There was absolutley no reason to play Galinovic today. He was awful.

Papadopoulos should NEVER EVER ###### PLAY GODAMNIT YOU S**** PESEIRO!

DIMITRIS PAPADOPOULOS IS TERRIBLE open your eyes you idiot!

NINIS - SHOULD BE PLAYING. Hes a fantastic player, Peseiro should be letting him get

ready for starting appearances.....With Ivansitis and Ninis wed be fantastic at generating offense and FAST and DANGEROUS.

Will this cycle off 3 good performances a year, innefective players, idiotic coaching decisions EVER END?!??!!??!?!?!?

If I was still in Greece, I would definitly not pay money to see these idiots, and support that managements terrible performance. People will still be going to matches that hold season tickets. I hope fans show up in numbers on matchdays to protest TERRIBLE AND IDIOTIC MANAGEMENT OF THE TEAM, game after game.

AND BRING BACK GATE 13!!!!!!!!!

COME ON CHELSEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was 8 meters out of his net before the shot and had to scramble back to try to catch it. his positioning is always bad andalwyas seems to make THE BIG SAVES after the score is run up to 3 or 4-0. see camp neu.

he has zero commumication with his D especially on the 3rd goal

in the last 3 games against oly he allowed 9 goals.

he has proven time and again that he is not steady. end of story.

simfono me ton drakos13!!!! ERXETE H CHELSEA!!!!!! osa valate me emas tosa tha fate apo tous agglous.. mesa-ekso... min po kai pio polla!!! tha spasei kathe record guiness auto to paixndi.... :P

i just want to fastforward to a month from now so we dnt have to think about the game anymore..but since not possible..might as well dwell on itt

My rambles

1st Goal: LuaLua can't take all the credit..papadopoulos gave a great assist honestly, couldnt have done it better if he tried. Galinovic was off his line but as he should as after the ball is cleared its your job to get up there to push your defenders up, there was no reason for him to be sure the ball was not gonna get cleared

2nd Goal: Offsides trap failed, galinovic got a hand on it..no defender there to clear it, then he F***ed up on the rebound

3rd Goal: No need to elaborate

4th Goal: Really was a beauty..but was left all alone which i cuold not understand

Overall we played like s%$#!. Olympiakos rebounded really well.

Marlatz should've started but Galinovic was not at fault for all goals as announcers made it seem

Papadopoulos should not play football anymore. Nilsons absense had bigger effect than i thought

Why he took Simao out instead of Tzioli beats me

Liked that touch from Prostiga

Anyone who watched the game on Antenna Satellite as i did will agree that the commentators should shut up

simfono me ton drakos13!!!! ERXETE H CHELSEA!!!!!! osa valate me emas tosa tha fate apo tous agglous.. mesa-ekso... min po kai pio polla!!! tha spasei kathe record guiness auto to paixndi.... :P

skopeva na kratiso epipedo kai xaraktira simera gia auto min prokaleite paloukaria.....Otan erthei i Chelsea that ta poume tote,ama skeftestai etsi,sugnomi......gkouxou,gkouxou,4,gkouxou,gkouxou, :P

Archived