Phantis Forums

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

athinaios

As a PAO moderator and a long-time member, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all Panathes and all Phantis sports members a great, joyous and exciting holiday season! :band:

I believe that there should be more things that unite us than divide us, and those divisions--supporting different clubs--are good because they spice up life and make things interesting.

I'm also happy to report that this neighborhood--the PAO FORUM--is a great place to be, to meet up with friends, and fans of other teams, in a civilized manner. I hope you've found your visit here enjoyable!

I thank you for keeping this section alive and with a great club atmosphere! :nw:

We are still NUMBER ONE in visits, posts, topics, etc. as compared to the the other teams' sections. :tup: [almost as many as the AEK+Oly combined!] So keep it comin' :D

Happy and healthy NEW YEAR! :king:

PS>Do you know THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ENGLISH & SWEDISH NIGHT CLUBS (enjoy the tour)? [pssst, don't tell gavroi... let them go to the Chelsea clubs...]

Happy Holidays everyone, PAO and other fans ! ! ! :tup:

May your wishes for the next year come true, and may you all have a wonderful Christmas! (I just love Christmas ... :tup: )

Oh btw, athinaios ... I actually went through those ... after I saw the Swedish, I looked at the English ones ... then I had to go back and look at those Swedish again to try and erase those English ones out of my memory ... :LOL: :tup:

:tup: :gr: :tup: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all ! ! ! !

Merry Christmas and happy new year everyone! Especially those moderators who work hard to make this such a civilized place for all football fans.

As for the clubs ... man I feel for those Oly fans that have to endure them. I hope the Scottish ones are a bit more like the Sweedish variety :P

Archived