Phantis Forums

PAO - OFI

MadBoy13

back to home after 2 games away from leoforo.. this time we play with ofi that won last game for super league!

- Sunday, December 23

- 19.00 at Leoforo (local time)

- Live from ERT world

- matchday 13

- Referee: Stauros

It should be a convincing win because we need to snap the two-game loosing streak.

Dimoutsos will sit this one out due to cards, Seric is injured, Fyssas was eliminated, and Darlas seems to be in the dog house. So it would be interesting to see what the formation will be. The way Fyssas played in Madrid I thought for sure he would be hard to displace from the starting lineup, but apparently Peseiro knows something I don't.

Probably:

--------------Galinovic--------------

Nilsson--Sarieggi--Morris--Vintra

----Karagounis-Mattos-Simao--

---------------Romero-------------

--------Salpigidis---Mantzios-------

fyssas einai ektos apostolis sport-fm.gr says.... :tdown: :tdown:

o vyntra tha einai aristera... i dont really understsnd ti ginete se auti tin omada

fyssas einai ektos apostolis sport-fm.gr says.... :tdown: :tdown:

o vyntra tha einai aristera... i dont really understsnd ti ginete se auti tin omada

:whistle: You are not alone... I am here with you... etc... :whistle:

Seems they want to show off their product so to get a buyer :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Allios den to ksefortonomaste oute ston aiona ton apanta.

Ase pou siga siga nomizo oti eine kana eksogamo tou Tzigger kai giafto paizei toso poli.

Ase pou siga siga nomizo oti eine kana eksogamo tou Tzigger kai giafto paizei toso poli.

I had said that Vyntra must have the goods on Tzigger....(thinking of damning evidence) but your version is a good posibility :LOL:

Last year with OFI, we lost many points (2, 3?), so it's unpredictable what we do with this team that has cost us a title in the recent past.

In the last several SL games we've been unable to get the job done. Now, we're chasing (as per usual) our 2 main challengers... :angry:

[i'll tell you the secret and the problem PAO has with lesser teams... later :whistle:]

I dont understand why we switched to 4-4-2 in the second half when we were completely dominating in the first half. we had half a dozen chances, a goal and total control.

The team looks more comfortable playing that way i think, and as soon as we switched to 4-4-2, we got scored on and had 0 chances.

Peseiro needs to think about it.

i hope ninis gonna start... :whistle:

where has that kid been? I was hopeing hed have a fast start. not for pao's sake but for the NT. On the nt we really need a left winger and I was hoping hed brake into it hopefully before the euro. but anyways wats the deal with ninis. I dont think the new manager likes him? Am I wrong? I dont no.. i dont no too much a bout pao but if theres an explination can someone tell me... thanks.

where has that kid been? I was hopeing hed have a fast start. not for pao's sake but for the NT. On the nt we really need a left winger and I was hoping hed brake into it hopefully before the euro. but anyways wats the deal with ninis. I dont think the new manager likes him? Am I wrong? I dont no.. i dont no too much a bout pao but if theres an explination can someone tell me... thanks.

according to the press conference after the game today, peseiro seems to have ninis in his plans. he was quoted saying something like "the important signings we will have this winter will be the return of eki and ninis" so maybe he isnt 100% or just working hard...peseiro sees the team train, not me...either way, i hope we see alot more of him the second half of the season...

Archived