Phantis Forums

Bayern vs Aris

DUDE

I didn't see the game, so I'm only judging the goals....

I can only say that I'm glad PAO got rid of Chalkias! What a disaster, he's clearly responsible for at least 3 (if not 4) goals tonight! What a liability. He looked scared or something....

I'd rather have Nikopolidi under the posts or someone else for Euro 2008.

I must also add that a professional team should never lose 6-0 to another team, I don't care who they're playing, there is no excuse for that.

If - as AEK66 claims - Chalkias was playing the way he did with Portsmouth, Aris are lucky to come away with only 6 goals!

I must also add that a professional team should never lose 6-0 to another team, I don't care who they're playing, there is no excuse for that.

If - as AEK66 claims - Chalkias was playing the way he did with Portsmouth, Aris are lucky to come away with only 6 goals!
I was abroad and didn't see the goals, but it's still unforgivable.

aek66 is correct, chalkias was absolutely horrible on par with nikopolidis in the turkey match. he was at fault for the 4 first bayern goal and from that point on i decided to watch the panionios rape.

the german commentator said that aris were playing witrhout a goaie and that the game could have went naother way if not for chalkias. what is surethough aris looked good until the first bayern goal. ivic had a huge chance to score even. and bayern got somewhat nervous but then came chalkias...

the first goal and all the other are on that page as well:

http://www.goal4replay.net/GoalWatch.asp?ID=3864&Ln=En

Archived