Phantis Forums

SL-R11 (2007-08) Atromitos - P.A.O.K.

Ziaka

Sznaucner has played very well, when he was able to play. It appears that Iliev came to PAOK just to collect a paycheck. Rumors are that he will be cut from the team.

In other news, Christodoulopoulos had a car accident today, and will miss Saturday's game.

Also approximately 1,500 PAOK fans are expected to attend the game.

PAOK players not playing in this game:

Arabatzis

Udese

Orfanos

Sznaucner

Iliev

Konstantinidis

Christodoulopoulos

Possible lineup for PAOK in the game:

----------- Fernandes ----------------

Iliadis, Melissis, Knol, Charlambous

--------- Balafas, Baiano ------------

------------ Georgiadis ---------------

----- Lakis, Salmon, Gonzales ------

The good news is, that we got our first point away from home (wish it was a win). The bad news is, that in my eyes it was a lackluster performance again. Our management (although in a dificult financial position) and our player for that matter (who aren't utilizing their full talent potential) better wake up, because the teams that were below us in the past have passed us by.

If the team keeps playing like this, we better get used to a PAOK who finishes 6 through 10 in the league table versus a PAOK who finishes 3 through 5 as it was in the past.

I'm hoping our team wakes up, because I know we are better than this.

GO PAOK

I have to agree. We did not play good again. Atromitos was better and and they had better chances to win. We really have creative problems on midfield. Not much Salmon on offense can accomplish if he does not get any service from our midfielders. We need to mprove if we want to finish in the top 5 in order to make the play-offs.

Archived