Phantis Forums

Olympiakos - AEK

Genome

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

djordjevic has played in this league and profesionally for more than a decade

and still, absoluley no class whatsoever.

unlucky, AEK had the most chances and could have won, deserved at least a tie.......Gayros lucks out again, sorry guys but i dont see AEK bouncing back after this...

Why,because Ferrer is talking to him and he actually replies back???

Both teams could have won this game but Olympiakos got more lucky at the end and managed to score one.The last second comosion with Pantos and Moretto could hav been avoided but in the heat of the moment nobody could be logical.

i agree djole did nothing to avoid confrontation but ferrer should keep his mouth shut. its not the first time he does this. he did it with karagouni too. the only players he should b talkin too r his own

yeah but Djole should know better to shutup (not that id expect him to), not only is Ferrer a coach, but an old man....show some respect dont go pounding your chest and yelling in his face etc.....

I don't know what to say. We played one of our bst games against Oly. We made chances and defended well. One f....... header and we lost. :tdown:

If we continue like this the rest of the season we will finish on top. I believe in this team....

unlucky, AEK had the most chances and could have won, deserved at least a tie.......Gayros lucks out again, sorry guys but i dont see AEK bouncing back after this...

Huh?

AEK is EVEN on points with Oly and has a MUCH easier second half schedule (both POK derbies at home).

guys, fair enough to be upset and annoyed because i am too, we should never have lost the game. BUt the signs are positive for AEK, Im very happy with the way we played and olympiakos should feel extremly lucky to get the 3 points.

Like AEKPROTATHLIMA said he if we play like that for the rest of the season we will win the league. That my friend is very true.

I also believe in this team. I am very confident in our teams ability.

AEK should win the game ... however, great players like Kovacevic can steal the win from your hands ... especially when you dont reach out to take it yourself (because we somehow lacked the final touch)

So first of all congradulations to Olympiakos... all AEK fans who like the sport must acknowledge a fair win... at least I do.

secondly... Ribo fell into the trap and tried to take the match himself... 2-3 late passes meatn 2-3 less chances for us ... he was also very bad inthe header which was 100% goal as Antwnakis was beaten ...

thridly... after 3 years of restructuring and many holes in the AEK roster, AEK for the first year went in ans showed they are not afraid of Olympiakos

I am so angry that we lost to PAO actually when we entered the pitch like sissies some weeks ago ... PAO is so baaad this year (also) I almost feel pitty for them ...

But I still think we will take this Championship.

Good Game

Congradulations to Olympiakos ...

AEK is back after many years of trouble ... and you will see that in the years to come ...

AEK should win the game ... however, great players like Kovacevic can steal the win from your hands ... especially when you dont reach out to take it yourself (because we somehow lacked the final touch)

So first of all congradulations to Olympiakos... all AEK fans who like the sport must acknowledge a fair win... at least I do.

secondly... Ribo fell into the trap and tried to take the match himself... 2-3 late passes meatn 2-3 less chances for us ... he was also very bad inthe header which was 100% goal as Antwnakis was beaten ...

thridly... after 3 years of restructuring and many holes in the AEK roster, AEK for the first year went in ans showed they are not afraid of Olympiakos

I am so angry that we lost to PAO actually when we entered the pitch like sissies some weeks ago ... PAO is so baaad this year (also) I almost feel pitty for them ...

Good Game

AEK is back after many years of trouble ... and you will see that in the years to come ...

I completely agree with you mouse :tup:

ribo sucked bad during the game he barely did anything good.

Good Game

I completely agree with you mouse :tup:

ribo sucked bad during the game he barely did anything good.

In a funny way .. you agree with me but I dissagree with what you understood that I said ...

Ribo was no man of the match ... but he did cotrol the ball very good for us ...

hoever he did keep the ball more than needed in 2-3 cases wanting to score against you while he should pass faster and allow Blanco, Lybe and Pappas to make more of those 2-3 breaks ...

In a way ... he MAY have cost us the win, however, he was quite good in breaking the Olympiakos rythm (who started very fast) and regaining the middfield for us ...

Ledesma exiting the pitch also helped us actually.

Yes, except for that red card at the end that got me in a rage, the win was diserved for OSFP. We should've won, I believe this, and we could've won, but didn't grab the win and OSFP did. Good for them, congrats!

Except for that last call, the refereeing was quite ok I believe. Some missed calls for both sides but no one-sided reffing ...

Good Game

1. Kovacevic did very little to steal the win from us. He was a non factor for most of the match. Galletti is the guy who made the play.

2. Ribo was awful. If he lays the ball off to Pappas when he should have, its 0-1 AEK, game set, and match to us. And I'm not even going to mention the missed header or his awful free kicks. In general, he was stuck in 1st gear all night long.

3. AEK stopped being scared of Oly last year, when we went into Karaiskaki and outplayed them (both halfs), only to lose on an own goal (nor am I going to mention some dubious Vassaras calls). We also scored three against them in OAKA. Scared teams don't score three goals, and win three clear cut penalties (clear cut to everyone but Briakos, that is).

Oly may have more talent, but AEK stopped being scared of them a long time ago.

Niether team should've won, a tie was appropriate for both teams as their chances were similar.

I've said this before and I'll say it again: CHAMPIONSHIP TEAMS FIND A WAY TO WIN THESE GAMES. Now I'm not saying that when it is all said and done that Oly will win the Super League, but at the end of the day if they win it over AEK in a close race, you can look back at this game and wonder if it had ended in a tie would things be different?

AEK was playing defensive football up to the 70th minute and went forward after that under Santos and Ferrer ordered the same caution for the game last year.

We were stopped 2 times with non existent off sided of Delibasic and (I think...) Lakis? whatever ...

we were good but not as good as this year.

Although a Zikos fault could have put Olympiakos forward in the first seconds of the game as soon as our midfield took control of the pitch (with immence help y Rivaldo... and thats why I dont only judge him by the 2-3 wrong judgement issues that did cost us, but I also said that he DID cost us the game...)

Kovacevic and all great killer strikers did exactly what was needed of him ... got away 2-3 times ... produced one goal...

simple...

the man need congradulations

I liked AEK but you also need luck to win... because unlike Leoforos there was team desire on Sunday.

in any case, last year was a definite turning point but our roster did have gaps. This year, we are more solid and full of multiple solutions ... if we had a striker like Thomas Mavros in front I would dare dream things that may sount totally irrational...

AEK was playing defensive football up to the 70th minute and went forward after that under Santos and Ferrer ordered the same caution for the game last year.

We were stopped 2 times with non existent off sided of Delibasic and (I think...) Lakis? whatever ...

we were good but not as good as this year.

Although a Zikos fault could have put Olympiakos forward in the first seconds of the game as soon as our midfield took control of the pitch (with immence help y Rivaldo... and thats why I dont only judge him by the 2-3 wrong judgement issues that did cost us, but I also said that he DID cost us the game...)

Kovacevic and all great killer strikers did exactly what was needed of him ... got away 2-3 times ... produced one goal...

simple...

the man need congradulations

I liked AEK but you also need luck to win... because unlike Leoforos there was team desire on Sunday.

in any case, last year was a definite turning point but our roster did have gaps. This year, we are more solid and full of multiple solutions ... if we had a striker like Thomas Mavros in front I would dare dream things that may sount totally

Archived