Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Levadiakos

Crazy

Since i can not keep up with some crazy gavrous around here :P that jumped already a week from today game, i have to create this one since we play against Levadiakos for the championship 3 days before Werder.In a normal situation this could be an easy one but as we all know,since everybodys mind will be in the game against Werder this could be turned dangerous.For me,Lemonis should start the regular guys with the mind set of finish this quick,like they did against Atromito a week agao and lets take it easy and do all 3 substitutions early in the second half.I predict a 2-0.

After our ordeal with Diagora,we have to play one more before our "dreams final" on tuesday.Its a game that just needs to be played,get the win easy and get it over with...

After our ordeal with Diagora,we have to play one more before our "dreams final" on tuesday.Its a game that just needs to be played,get the win easy and get it over with...

I would actually start the same team that played in the Cup. Don't risk players! We can still win this with them.

I would actually start the same team that played in the Cup. Don't risk players! We can still win this with them.

ya plus we can use djordivic who isnt playing. I wouldnt wanna use the exact same line up but Id like to rest lua lua kovasivic galleti and toro. Id like to see mitroglou carry on his mid-week cup form into the sl and maybee come of the bench in cl?

Olympiakos posible starting 11:

--------------------------------------Nikopolidis---------------------------------------------

-----Pantos----------------Antzas---------------Papadopoulos-------------Torosidis-----

--------Galletti-----------Katsikogiannis--------Stoltidis------------Djole-----------------

------------------------Lua Lua-------------------Mitroglou---------------------------------

--------------------------------------Nikopolidis---------------------------------------------

-----Pantos----------------Antzas---------------Papadopoulos-------------Torosidis-----

--------Galletti-----------Katsikogiannis--------Stoltidis------------Djole-----------------

------------------------Lua Lua-------------------Mitroglou---------------------------------

No Mendrinos?

And why is he going to risk Galletti and Stoltidi? I'm already getting annoyed!!!

No Mendrinos?

And why is he going to risk Galletti and Stoltidi? I'm already getting annoyed!!!

Olympiakos actually starting 11:

Nikopolidis,Mendrinos,Antzas,Torosidis,Pantos,Galletti,Ledesma,Stoltidis,Djole,Lua Lua and Kovasevic.

Mendrinos deserves a place in the starting lineup. I like that player!

HT: Olympiakos - Levadiakos 2-0

He is actually taking advantage of the chances that Lemonis is giving him and he plays well while some other boys,Nunez & Archubi still can not contribute much.

hey guys, how have we been playing...

Seems to have been a monologue for Olympiakos until the first goal with Levadiakos reacting somewhat after the 1-0. I wonder if the 2nd goal will take the wind out of the sails of Levadiakos in the 2nd half.

hey guys, how have we been playing... i only saw the last 3 minutes of the first half. 2-0 is what we should expect to be winning by.

Controlling the game and trying to figure out a way to break Levadikos defence.Stoltidis goal was great,he got lucky that the ball got some height and then he just hammered it while Kova was a simple on from a cross that he got the goal with his knee.

Archived