Phantis Forums

Diagoras Rodou-Olympiakos

Crazy

I know that most of us are looking forward already for our game against Werder in 8 days but before that Olympiakos has one more away game against Diagora Rodou for the cup.Propably Lemonis might give some bench guys some playing time in this one but he will not take this game for granted after our failure last year against Pas Giannena.Lets hope for a decent performance and no injuries.I predict a 0-2.

Can niko play? If so id like him to play cause i no he cant next week and he needs to stay at game speed. Sifakis will play next weekend.

This is wat i want

-----------------------NIKOPOLIDIS----------------------

----pantos---- antzas ----- papadopoulos---bravo?---

--------mendrinos--------ne----------archubi------------

-------nunez---------konstatinou-------mitroglou-------

would this work? I'm not sure about the strikers i put, but all three need some playing time. papadopoulos shold gets some playing time.. i wanna see wat the kid can do. Is bravo fit?

this kinda looks a lil cheesy, this is the first time ive put a lineup togther i doubt lemonis will do this.

I like your idea of the "fresh look" to the team but I would even go a step further and bench Antzas and go with maybe 3-4-3 formation..

I would keep as many of our starters on the bench as possible.

At this point we're looking as too good of a team to be worriying about our defense, Pantos Papadopoulos & R Bravo should do the job..

One last thing.... I would love to see Marco Ne play, but somthing tells me that we might not see him w/ an Olympiacos uniform again... (damn shame)

Can niko play? If so id like him to play cause i no he cant next week and he needs to stay at game speed. Sifakis will play next weekend.

This is wat i want

-----------------------NIKOPOLIDIS----------------------

----pantos---- antzas ----- papadopoulos---bravo?---

--------mendrinos--------ne----------archubi------------

-------nunez---------konstatinou-------mitroglou-------

would this work? I'm not sure about the strikers i put, but all three need some playing time. papadopoulos shold gets some playing time.. i wanna see wat the kid can do. Is bravo fit?

this kinda looks a lil cheesy, this is the first time ive put a lineup togther i doubt lemonis will do this.

Nikopolidis wont play in this game because of the red card that he got Sunday.

so then can he play next week? I wanna see wat sifakis can really do. Theres not much he did last game and doesnt look to be as good as everyone says he is.

He will serve his suspension tommorow for the cup game so he will be eligible to play in the championship game against Levadiako.I got the 18 player squad that Lemonis will take to Rodos for this game:

Olympiakos posible starting 11

----------------------------------------Sifakis------------------------------------------------

---------Torosidis----------Antzas--------------Papadopoulos :tup: ------------Pantos--

----Mendrinos--------------------Katsikogiannis-----------------Archumbi---------------

---------------------------------------Nunez-------------------------------------------------

---------------------------Konstantinou-----------------Mitroglou---------------------------

pame gera diagorara.. dont get me wrong but diagoras is a very good team with a very good coach!!!! im from rodo so i know little more things...

PS. Vellidis is pao player

i like that diagoras not waiting olympiako kai paizoun anoixta!

You are corect but in a game like that with so much rain and messed up field,what kind of waiting you can do?

How's Papadopoulos, Konstantinou and Nunz doing?

Papadopoulos is not bad but he is the one that gave them the panalty,Konstantinou missed a penalty and Nunez nothing great.

Archived