Phantis Forums

Who would you want in the knockout round?

dark_horse

it all depends on where they finish. if they finish first then they will have a few easy teams to face in thelike of rosenbourg or schalke, celtic or shaktar, fernerbace, marseille or porto,rangers or lyon . i would like to avoid roma and arsenal or sevilla.

if they finish second , they should by all means try to avoid man u, inter, ac milan, chelsea barcelona , arsenal or sevilla and liverpool (if they finish first.) basically if they finish first it would be better.

but who cares, u got this far and earn an extra 7million for advancing to the 16

this year is a weaker champions league than usual as u can tell by the number of teams that have already clinched from the 4th matchday. the trivk is somehow finishing first. it will nearly guarantee a place in the quarter finals.

I was hoping we would end up facing someone from group D. Imo that is a week group. I think milan and ESPECIALLY celtic are overrated. Say we come second milan would be my first choise. If we come first I'd like to play the winner of rosenberg, or Fenerbache!! :P

Rangers or PSV wouldnt be bad if they made it

• 2 weeks later...

Order of who I wanna draw 1. Porto 2. Sevilla 3. Ac Milan 4. Chelsea 5. Inter 6. Barca 7. Man U...

Porto are in really good form but are clearly the worst on paper hear. Sevilla isnt in the form they used to be in. Just like Porto there not as good on paper as everyone else hear. Ac Milan imo are the most overrated team in the world. All they got is kaka and pirlo. Everyone else is old but experienced which is something that can get. Im sure that our new fast paced style can beat them. I think we can beat chelsea. Chelsea are very inconsitant and cocky. Id rather play them then inter who are in unbealivable form. Ibra is just unstopable at the moment. I didnt know who to put ahead barca or man u? It doesnt matter. BRING EM ONNN :gr: :gr:

Order of who I wanna draw 1. Porto 2. Sevilla 3. Ac Milan 4. Chelsea 5. Inter 6. Barca 7. Man U...

Porto are in really good form but are clearly the worst on paper hear. Sevilla isnt in the form they used to be in. Just like Porto there not as good on paper as everyone else hear. Ac Milan imo are the most overrated team in the world. All they got is kaka and pirlo. Everyone else is old but experienced which is something that can get. Im sure that our new fast paced style can beat them. I think we can beat chelsea. Chelsea are very inconsitant and cocky. Id rather play them then inter who are in unbealivable form. Ibra is just unstopable at the moment. I didnt know who to put ahead barca or man u? It doesnt matter. BRING EM ONNN :gr: :gr:

Change Inter with Chelsea, and that's exactly the order I'd pick them in! :)

My teams in the following order:

1. Porto

2. Chelsea

3. Sevilla

4. Internazionale

5. AC Milan

6. Manchester United

7. Barcelona

My thoughts on this: Porto is the "weakest" team "on paper". Porto isn't really a weak team by all means, though chances are Olympiakos can knock them out better than Barcelona or Man U. As for Chelsea, there not as strong as last year, some of there players departed to other clubs, some may play in the African Cup, which would make them more vunerable. There not the strongest English team of all, so I have faith in Olympiakos to knock them out. Sevilla is not in there top form as of the last 2 title runs in the UEFA Cup. Sure they won 5 of there last 6 matches in the group stage, but it's because they played against two very weak teams like Slavia Praha and Steaua Bucuresti. Would be nice to beat Sevilla after they denied AEK to the Champions League. Internazionale is 50/50, yes it could go either way. Cruz and Ibrahimovic are the real threat for Inter. The last 3 mentioned are teams we hope Olympiakos can avoid, there's virtually no chance for Olympiakos to pass though these teams.

Porto are in really good form but are clearly the worst on paper hear. Sevilla isnt in the form they used to be in.  Just like Porto there not as good on paper as everyone else hear. Ac Milan imo are the most overrated team in the world. All they got is kaka and pirlo. Everyone else is old but experienced which is something that can get. Im sure that our new fast paced style can beat them. I think we can beat chelsea. Chelsea are very inconsitant and cocky. Id rather play them then inter who are in unbealivable form. Ibra is just unstopable at the moment. I didnt know who to put ahead barca or man u? It doesnt matter. BRING EM ONNN :gr:  :gr:

Change Inter with Chelsea, and that's exactly the order I'd pick them in! :)
I totally agree. I fear Inter less than Chelsea. Although, at this point I feel like 'bring on all comers!'

OSFP will be a decided underdog no matter who they draw outside of Porto.

And Oly DOES NOT want to draw Sevilla. If both teams play to their capabilties, OSFP is no match for Sevilla.

That doesn't mean Oly doesn't stand a chance. crazy things can happen in the knockout round.

Lets not get taken away with abundant enthusiasm.

OSFP will be a decided underdog no matter who they draw outside of Porto.

And Oly DOES NOT want to draw Sevilla. If both teams play to their capabilties, OSFP is no match for Sevilla.

That doesn't mean Oly doesn't stand a chance. crazy things can happen in the knockout round.

Lets not get taken away with abundant enthusiasm.

why wouldnt you wanna draw sevilla. If barcalona man u inter chelsea all play to their capabilitys they can beat us.

Nvm i kinda disagree with that but sevilla are one of the weekest compared to all this elite teams

I would prefer one of the big names especially if they are not in top form like AC Milan.

I think we have never played Barca; that would be an interesting match.

Not sure about Man U as we have very unfavorable history against them.

I think we might have more pressure against lesser names like Porto and Sevilla.

I would prefer one of the big names especially if they are not in top form like AC Milan.

I think we have never played Barca; that would be an interesting match.

Not sure about Man U as we have very unfavorable history against them.

I think we might have more pressure against lesser names like Porto and Sevilla.

good point..id love to play milan. i cant stand them. I wanna rock them

I think OLY could beat Porto and Sevilla over two legs but against the others, they'd have a hard time. Sure they could beat a Milan or Chelsea in Karaiskaki but then playing away would be tough. In any case, if I were OLY I'd be praying not to get Man U or Barca as I think they would smash OLY.

BRING ANY OF THEM !!!!!

NOT SCARED OF NO-ONE !!!!!!

I want the heavyweights (Man Utd, Barca or Milan).

They will underestimate us,,and they will cop thier shock of thier lives !!!!

I say BRING EM to the cauldron of Karaiskaki.

Rooney,Kaka,Giggs,Ronaldinhio,Gattuso etc?????!!!...pffftttt.............................................................................................................HOWABOUT ?!,,Stoltidis, Lua Lua, KOvacevic(Executioner), Galetti, Raul Bravo, Patsa , TZOLE !!!!!!!!

We have balls of Steel. We can give this tournament a shake.

HAVE FAITH !!!!

No matter who OSFP will be paired up with !!!!

It's O.W.O.

Olympiakos World Order !!

Archived