Italy

Germany

France

Greece's group I wish they would get is

Greece

Croatia

Romania

Poland

The Croats are quality re file. They are my outside bet to win the whole thing! I'd rather have the Czechs or Sweden.

I would say Sweden is the lesser of the teams in pot 2. But they are very good at mapping out the competition to find out weakneses. I hope Gre - Swe wont end up in the same group however. There's no chance both teams would survive the group play. And since i'm half Swede i'd like them to meet no sooner than the final :tup: :LOL:

So as I have posted in one of the sections, the draw I love to see is:

Greece, Sweden, Romania, Turkey

My thoughts:

Sweden - Of course Sweden is a good choice since they are not the strongest among all teams in pot 2. Sweden are very good side, not the most consistent team out there. There defensive is quite suspect, any team who finds there weakness will be able to take advantage (like what Spain did). Only threat for Sweden is Johan Elmander or Markus Allback. Ibrahimovic is not in great form for the national side.

Romania - Same reason as above. I don't fear Romania very much, not to say there easy to beat. But on any given moment, it's best for Greece to stay away from Spain, Portugal, and Germany.

Turkey - What a good way to settle the score with our neighbors, this one counts the most. It's a match almost everybody would be talking about. It would be nice to get Poland or Russia in there.

Archived