Phantis Forums

Turkey vs. Bosnia

Bosnia has a chance to be in Pot 3 for the WC qual. draw with a win in Turkey. Bosnia has won in Norway and scored 2 goals in Greece. Turkey almost lost at home to Norway and lost at home to the Euro Champs. So, Bosnia will play serious and not hand the game over on a silver platter. I think the match will end in a draw

Hey all..wow time is flying by..it has been almost 1 year since I last visited this forum..I have been following up the sports news in Turkish media since the last away win in Oslo. I can't believe how the Turkish media is entirely pampering our national team as if we are already in finals. To be honest, it is a shame that we are still discussing whether we are going to make it or not. Could anyone claim that this group was one of the tough ones? It was actually one of the the easiest 2! We should have already secured our place! Draw with Malta, draw with Moldova!!?? wtf!!! What are we going to do when we match up with Germany, France or Spain? Fatih Terim should continue renewing the team with young players cuz we need to change the way we play..

and for god's sake, we still have one match to go...please do not underestimate Bosnia by being fooled by stupid siesta media.

I live in UK where the qualification is a big issue at the moment. England has to win Croatia game and any Brit interested in football now knows the way Croatia plays and what are their flaws whereas in my homeland, people are partying loudly just because we beat a team who is actually an insult to football because of their unskilled and outdated football mentality. I hope I won't have to watch a Norway game for a loooong time!

as a final word, if we ever make it to euro2008, the only thing I want from Allah is to fall into Greece's group:)

So you enjoy losing then?

your comment is actually revealing why I want to see Turkey playing against Greece, we play better as everything gets more competitive. In 0-1 game, Turkey has performed so bad. You deserved it. However, everyone knows we have the potential unless we make silly things. I saw that many people on this forum thought Norway was going to beat Turkey. I salute them once again. And yeah, never bet on football cuz you suck!!!

Oh on top of that, let me remind you how you had celebrated your independence day with 4 gifts from us:)

I don'T want to see Sweden or Switzerland in Turkey's group, I want Greece!!!:)

your comment is actually revealing why I want to see Turkey playing against Greece, we play better as everything gets more competitive. In 0-1 game, Turkey has performed so bad. You deserved it. However, everyone knows we have the potential unless we make silly things. I saw that many people on this forum thought Norway was going to beat Turkey. I salute them once again. And yeah, never bet on football cuz you suck!!!

Oh on top of that, let me remind you how you had celebrated your independence day with 4 gifts from us:)

I don'T want to see Sweden or Switzerland in Turkey's group, I want Greece!!!:)

You beat us because of 4 goalkeeping errors in a game that didn't mean much in the bigger picture, whereas when we beat you, you had to win and we put you in your place through total domination.

As for betting, I had money on Greece to win Euro 2004 and I won loads of money. I also had money on the mighty Latvia to knock Turkey out of the qualifying play offs and guess what... I won that too! :LOL:

I too pray we draw Turkey. This way the whole world will see our domination! :gr:

bosnia flashes somebriiance - but Idont think they have achance the Turks played the best half f football for them since they were in Athnes in the 2nd half vs Norway

pressure is a strange animal though - in the Norway match both teams had pressure - but only Turkey has it in this one

still I see 3-1 Turkey - then we will no doubt be drawn against them in Euro

I look forwaqrd to it good luck

Archived