Phantis Forums

george21

I have one question though... why are the AEK fans blaming the ref (the linesman made the mistake) and why are the PAO fans blaming Dellas?  It is the actions of N'Doye that should be critisized, because there's no excuse... its completely unacceptable.

You know, this is a good point. I couldn't see clearly if NDoi dived. There were several cameras (and photographers) so if they want they can get to the bottom of this. If NDoi is responsible, he should be punished. It's not good for the sport, and I don't want my team & players playing dirty.

If it makes any sense, if I were you guys, I'd say the ref/linesman made several mistakes (as per usual), but the team (AEK) played badly. I don't know what's worse, but for me, I get pissed off when PAO loses, but I understand when the other team out-performs mine. So in this sense I don't feel cheated by the ref or that it was bad luck.

It was one of those games that your team wasn't really prepared for a derby. You shouldn't get discouraged and we shouldn't get arrogant now.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which was beneficial for your team, but that doesn't take away that Ndoye dove and that Dellas in my opinion SHOULD NOT HAVE GOTTEN THE CARD (definitely not the "straight" red).

It became "all even" which was good for your team, but in effect your player got a red for something he did, ours got one for something he didn't (unless you go for the "because he intended to confront" explanation, but even then the ref should've been more cautious, and even then he should've shown yellow first)...

Like I said you guys played better and deserved the win but Dellas did not deserve to get sent off and the game could've looked different if he hadn't been sent off.

If, if, if! The point is it was a disputed play, in a derby, in the 78th minute. The referee's drastic action ended the derby 12 minutes from time. If the officials were uncertain, no action should have been taken.

what if if if ?

we where still much better/dangerous than u when we only had 10 players!

the real score should have been 4or5-1!

why did the derby end 12 minutes before time? because the only way to get some kind of control of the ball for youre team was playing with 11 against 10?

we still had totally control throughout the game.

btw ensaliwa-dellas-manduca-geraldo and papastathopoulos could all have been sent of in the 1st half.

but then again what youre team lacks technically they try to fill in with dangerous/hard play.

in all honesty aek have too many 2nd and 3rd string players only playing good occasionally.

Like weve all said guys werve got an aging team with cup, title and uefa duties, fatigue is a great factor, look at pao playin thur, sun they looked great , bunch of players u-25.

And we have a mess of players that havent cut the mustard this year,a nd all of the others that have been injury prom for most of like 2 years.

Like one said when it comes to average and below average teams we beat but not convincingly, and when it comes down to derby matches for aek in the past what since we beat oly in greek cup when demis was playin , we havent looked the part.

Our big time players are suppost to performe in big time games when the heat is on havent seen it yet and dont expect too... my opinion not anyone elses.

IM RELIGIOUS FOR MY TEAM BOTTOM LINE IS DEFENCE HAS SCORD 1 GOAL THIS YEAR, I SAT PUT IN THE YOUNGSTERS HETEMAJ, KONE, PAPAS,LAGOS, AND LET THE VETERANS WARM THE BENCH

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH 6 games in and every thing looked so wonderfull and know 2 losses and we are all 2nd guessing our selves , and all thAT bulls@##$ that aek went afraid and shaking in the boots at leoforos are they frecking mens or boys Jesus at that point emanstan proti fovithikame ton pao separakalo, and another newspaper sayin

AFTI ENAI IN PROTATHITRIA!!!!!!!!!!!! GO HUMP YOURSELF

lets them all laugh and rant and enjoy this win and say were to slow and oldies and useless players at the end of the line we wll see we will get cup and tiltle.

Even i take back dumb comments in the heat of a loss we got good ass talent with alot of young bloods kai tha fiaxoume omadara yia pola xroina mai kipella

AEK SAYAPO KAI STIS DISKOLES STIGMES EMAI MAZI SAS

Cards and all, there is a more important issue... AEK's performance was poor. PAO played a european game on Thursday and it was us that looked like we played 3 days before...

For 3/4 of the game we could not string more than 2 passes together at one time. That is embarrassing and scary. We were not running after the ball. We did not attack as a team. We defended without brains. As I posted earlier, we can play this way and sqeak by smaller teams but when you play these better teams... that doesnt work.

I am disappointed with the effort that some of our players exerted in this derby and I am also disappointed with the quality of play or other players.

This is what I call for:

Caesar - bench

Rivaldo - bench

Geraldo Alves - Bench

Manduka - Bench

Manu - BENCH

Pappas - Play

Lagos - Play

Hetemaj - Play

Toszer - Play

Mr. "G" is right. And, unless AEK faces reality then it can't do what's needed to correct things. You can have all the excuses in the world, but, imo, that wasn't a performance worth of a derby!

As for Rivaldo being benched, I don't think you'll do that because this guy is getting paid more than the rest of the players combined (maybe except Libe)

You can have all the excuses in the world,  but, imo, that wasn't a performance worth of a derby!

Who's talking excuses? It has been said more than once here that Ndoye dove, and that Dellas (imho, but not only mine) got an undeserved red card, and the game could've looked different without it.

No excuses, pure fact (possibility of the game looking different, same for scoreline)...

It's not because some PAO fans keep waving this "little fact" off, that it becomes less true.

Also Ndoye's diving doesn't have anything to do with AEK's performance ...

If a top tear team with the qualiber of players we have cant string 2 passes together before loosing it then xesta mesa,how shall we be expected to beat teams like pao and further more fiorentina kai ta lipa.

Ive rarely seen attacks come from the mid-field when we only realy on the wings and crosses ,long balls and set plays.

The players are fine its the lack of commitment and playin smart and composed football and scan the field and make the wise pass, if we can get those spot on then were in business.

Archived