Phantis Forums

PAO - ATROMITOS

MadBoy13

i dont like the fact that we are sitting back and accepting the result and giving atromito a few chances.. but like i said... they are slowing down the pace and lets not forget... they played three days ago and have a game on wednesday against ethnikos asteras for the greek cup

i dont like it either...but as you said our schedule calls for it...this is why, i think, we have such a deep squad...peseiro shows he wants to have the man power to compete in all three competitions..

ivansitchz really wants that goal...great freekick..alittle more power and it would have been in...

A bit disjointed but a good game. Its really great to see a fully recovered Ivan. Nilsson instead of Vyntra is obviously better. Didn't like the offside calls on Pap... he was clearly on side. Ndoye had control but wasn't really connecting; his passes were a bit lame. Looking forward to Eki...thats going to be interesting, to see who he really clicks with. He should play Fyssas more I think. With Ninis back we're going to be absolutely lethal. Good stuff overall in the last 2 games. Thank you, Peseiro!

PAO had control of this game. Atromitos isn't a bad team.

One thing for sure: individual struggle for the ball produced both goals!

You need to feel the urgency and have the attitude to try for something more. Too often in the past PAO players were demoralized not trying too hard. You can see that a game can turn on just one play because a player did a little extra, like chased the "lost" ball, etc.

I'm satisfied with this game even if a choppy one.

Good win against a fighting team. I am upset we did not score a couple more goals though. There were times when the team looked good, but also times when we were very disjointed.

Salpigidis, Malartz, and Mattos were probably our best players, although Ivanschitz, Karagounis, and Papadopoulos played well in spurts.

It would be nice if we can eliminate our propensity for individual mistakes on defense. Malartz and Mattos gifted two unbelievable assists to opponents, and there were times when the ball seemed stuck in our box way too long for comfort.

It's positive that the team pressed the opponent's defense, scored twice, had a shot at the post, and won an ejection, without conceding a goal. Nine official games, seven wins, one tie, one loss, and 17-2 goal differential, is not too bad.

Good win against a fighting team. I am upset we did not score a couple more goals though. There were times when the team looked good, but also times when we were very disjointed.

Salpigidis, Malartz, and Mattos were probably our best players, although Ivanschitz, Karagounis, and Papadopoulos played well in spurts.

It would be nice if we can eliminate our propensity for individual mistakes on defense. Malartz and Mattos gifted two unbelievable assists to opponents, and there were times when the ball seemed stuck in our box way too long for comfort.

It's positive that the team pressed the opponent's defense, scored twice, had a shot at the post, and won an ejection, without conceding a goal. Nine official games, seven wins, one tie, one loss, and 17-2 goal differential, is not too bad.

To the gift of Malartz you should state though that the whole issue began with a very very bad return of vyntra which formly led Malartz to such a reaction.

To the gift of Malartz you should state though that the whole issue began with a very very bad return of vyntra which formly led Malartz to such a reaction.
Let's not kick Vyntra all the time guys. This one was clearly a Malartz error. Perhaps vyntra's pass wasn't the best but malartz was not guarded by anyone, he had plenty of time if he wanted to get it away.

Noooooooo. Vyntra isn't always at the wrong place the wrong time and does the wrong thing. We've got to be fair about that.

For example, I don't think he's a liability when he sits on the bench!

Now, I'd really, really be pissed off if something happens to him, we don't sell him and he stays with the club :ph34r:

Let's not kick Vyntra all the time guys. This one was clearly a Malartz error. Perhaps vyntra's pass wasn't the best but malartz was not guarded by anyone, he had plenty of time if he wanted to get it away.
Oh comeon. Vyntra played once more like s%$#! on sunday.

If you compare him to Fyssas the other day against Aberdeen he wasnt even half as good as Fyssas. And you must consider aswell that Fyssas hasnt had many official games on his feet for a long long time (he wasnt even started at Heart to the end of his contract there.)

I pray aswell for Vyntra so that he doesnt get hurt and gets the hell out of PAO to Hertha so that we find our health without him.

Oh comeon. Vyntra played once more like s%$#! on sunday.

If you compare him to Fyssas the other day against Aberdeen he wasnt even half as good as Fyssas. And you must consider aswell that Fyssas hasnt had many official games on his feet for a long long time (he wasnt even started at Heart to the end of his contract there.)

I pray aswell for Vyntra so that he doesnt get hurt and gets the hell out of PAO to Hertha so that we find our health without him.

agreed..hertha paying even close to over 1 million euros for him is a steal for us...having 1.8ish from his transfer would be good money for us..for that money we can get soemone 10x as reliable

Archived