Phantis Forums

george21

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A good win, our first half was much better than our second. Another clean sheet too.

I have to swollow my words. I have been impressed with Moretto today and against Elfsborg. He still doesnt make me confident, but he has made some good saves. Im sure all he needs is confidence. Another thing i will say about him is that he throws the ball very well and gives us chances to counter attack. Bravo Morretto for taking your chances. In saying that id still prefer Macho every day of the week.

A great goal by Blanco too. See aekmafia, nothing to worry about. Lyb and Kone (especially) missed chances in the second half.

I was not at all impressed by Manduca. He is slow on the ball but most of all he plays with no passion. Last season i saw him play with passion. No this. Someone should remind him IT IS A PRIVALEDGE TO WEAR THE YELLOW AND BLACK.

Same with Pavlis, even though he only got 10 minutes, there were a few situations where he could have pushed to win the ball, instead he didnt put in any effort. Grow some balls, we all know you have the tallent, but you have to give 100% and not fall over so easily.

Also, Rivaldo looks injured to me. It might have just been cramp, but to me it looked like a torn calf, or strained at least.

Another win so i am very happy, we have our first Cup game mid week which i am very excited for, so we can see Lagos, Hetemaj, etc etc.... get some game time. Also, Iraklis at home next weekend which might be a good chance to rest some players.

We are winning, i cant complain. I will always be proud of AEK!!!!!

:nw: LONG LIVE AEK :nw:

In my previous post i said Pavlis, its was really late, i ment Pappas.

Any news on the Rivaldo injury???

I cannot give enough praise for Demis, Ferrer and all the players!!!!

BRAVO

:nw: LONG LIVE AEK :nw:

Archived