Phantis Forums

Olympiakos-Panionios

Crazy

Our domestic campaign continues with the game against Panionios at home.Konstantinou and Ne our propably out for the this one but the rest of the squad it is healty since Patsatzoglou minor injury is not going to stop him from playing.Panionios beat us on one of our friendly summer games but our team has come a long way from that performance and since this is our last game before the CL Real Madrit game i expect to see a serious OSFP team scoring early and try to minimize the danger since Panionios is not a team that you can feel relaxed about.I predict a 2-0 win.

For this game Lemonis will keep Torosidi out of it and he will use Bravo instead since the greek player played 2 full 90 minute ganes with our national team and it is better to give him some rest before the game with Real Madrid.Also Mitroglou might get a chance to play since Konstantinou is out for 10 days.I dont believe that Lemonis will start him,but depending how the game goes,he will propably come in the second half.

apperently there is a rumor going around that bayern wants torosidis on their team????

du u have a link to that? thanks :o

and i do see ur point Olympiakosthyra7, that we CANNOT drop points this weekend. This is a big game vs a very good panionios side. If we lose we could potenialy be 7 points behind aek for first place. Right now we have 9 points and behind aek with 12 and atrimos with 9. We have to make sure that good sides like, panathiakos panionios and xanthi who sit one point behind us, get ahead of us this weekend

OSFP propably starting 11:

------------------------------Nikopolidis-----------------------------------------------------

------Patsatzoglou-------Antzas----------Ceazar-----------------Bravo------------------

-----Galletti---------------Stoltidis-------------Ledesma----------Djorjevic---------------

---------------Lua Lua-----------------------------Kovasevic-------------------------------

HT.The score is still 1-0.Osfp has created more chances to score but Panionios can do the damage if we are not carefull.We neeed to score a second one to secure the 3 points.

:angry: 1-1 djeeour, i thinkg? it was kovasivic who actally handballed it but he card was givin to antzas. Ive been a fan of Kovasivic this year when alota people have hated him on this forum, but im gonna say hes playing terrible

Archived