Phantis Forums

Larisa-Blackburn

It looks like Ert Sat has pissed me off again where is the game they have it on my guide but it is not on. Just like the Pao game the other day. I am really getting upset at them for not putting what they say they are going to put on. Get with it Ert Sat because soon I will cut you off if this continues. :nono: :nono: :nono: :tdown: :tdown:

Panionios just advanced they lost 1-0 to bad they could not get at least a tie in the game but at least they advanced. Aris is losing 1-0 at the half and Aek is also losing 1-0 in the 2nd. I hope they all get what they need to move on. Good Luck boy's Greek soccer need's good results :tup:

Shame on ERT SAT!What a night for Greek soccer and we didnt see nothing!Does anyone knows if,after this shame,we are going to see UEFA games again on ERT SAT?Thanks ERT SAT for keeping your promise for Larissa!! :(

Shame on the DISH NETWORK GREEK package PERIOD!

This is why I closed them and went by watching the matches online...

It seems that every time I'm watching ANTENA SATELITE I'm watching their dumb ass news and the other 2 just some random s%$#! that they throw just to fill in time...

Archived