Phantis Forums

AST. Tripolis-Panathinaikos

NikosVazelas

You know what? If I was the ref I probably wouldn't call that penalty. It was a clear violation by the defender, but Salpi didn't have the ball, he was running forward and he didn't have a chance to get to the ball. The keeper deflected it out of bounds. I'd card the player though.

Besides, this is just an excuse for PAO to get one point out of this horrible match.

The other problem I see is that the team can play well, but when it doesn't there's no one [usually there should be 2-3 players] to lead the team and get the result it needs from such games. When PAO doesn't play, basically the whole squad sucks.

I hope Eki returns in top form, although I don't see it. He's been out far too long. Has he been training with the team?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DUDE wake up and smell the coffee. S hit goes down in this league and thats just a FACT. Yes we need a couple of more players to round things off but we have a damn good team at the moment and we shouldn't be losing to teams like Asteras. I'm not saying anything went down but I wouldn't count it out either. You know a few years ago we played 2 really good games against Arsenal; both were ties but the following week we go and lose to Kerkyra. What kind of crap is that? Cyberfish were you strictly talking about the 1st half performance? Because if you were then that sounds pretty accurate but the second half was a completely different story. Asteras didn't win any of the balls, they didn't attack, they had very little possesion, they were unable to do a FREAKING THING. And as far as the fans not being active or challenging enough, I don't know really since I don't live in Greece but I think its very important that they are. There was a game a few years back we had against Man U. at home when that Jew was coaching. We were playing some of the most atrociously bad football I've seen; it was our worst European showing ever if I'm not mistaken, and the fans didn't show up for this game. There was like hardly anyone there. Which is good because it sends a message!

DUDE wake up and smell the coffee. S hit goes down in this league and thats just a FACT. Yes we need a couple of more players to round things off but we have a damn good team at the moment and we shouldn't be losing to teams like Asteras. I'm not saying anything went down but I wouldn't count it out either. You know a few years ago we played 2 really good games against Arsenal; both were ties but the following week we go and lose to Kerkyra. What kind of crap is that?

That happens in football... Larissa just KO'd Blackburn then failed to beat Levadiakos. Now I'm not saying the league has been 100% clean over the years, but don't blame your every slip-up on refereeing.

The problem is that in fact you DON'T have a "damn good team" as you say. You desperately need a forward & a right back. You could also do with a proper left winger and a dekari. The team lacks creativity and isn't that solid either. Mattos seems like a good prospect as does N'Doye, while Malarz also seems solid but where are the match winners in your squad?

Look at AEK, Ribo, Lybe, & Blanco could win a game in an instant, same as Lua Lua, Galletti & Djole for Oly. Where are your creative threats? I know the team has alot of injuries but even then the only player I would fear if i was in the opposition would be Gonzalez & even he wasn't himself before his injury.

Imo unless there is one dominant power (on all fronts) in a single league, (i.e. Red Star in Serbia, or Bayern Munich in Germany) then it is impossible to identify who the biggest club in the league is. In other words, it's impossible to distinguish as to who the bigger club is between PAO & Olympiakos. Since that is the case, it is inexcusable that Oly have won 10 out of 11 titles. Now you can put that down to match fixing all you like, but the reality is there is no way Oly will fail to score and beat teams like Tripoli, Ergoteli, etc. This team is not "damn good" and the quicker you realise that and demand more, the better.

man you know what really pisses me off!!!!

its not the fact that we actually lost ( well it is kinda), because i know the other two (oly n aek) will drop points here and there its the fact Pao were yet again the first team to drop points to a minnow!!!

i mean our season started off great (no derby losses, made it to Uefa) and also we actually played good football, i guess you can say we took two steps forward from last year now with this loss its like we took three steps backwards!!!

forget everything we done positive this year because we F***ed it up by losing to another s%$#! team (no offence to them)...

its going to take about 4 wins in a row and a lose to one of the two to put us back in contention...

Like someone said b4 the team that win the trophy this year will win it beause the didnt lose as much as the others to s%$#! teams...

this years comp is so close that i dnt think derbys will sort the men out from the boys

But congrats to pao for being the first team to hit a pump on the road and get side tracked AGAIN...

man you know what really pisses me off!!!!

its not the fact that we actually lost ( well it is kinda), because i know the other two (oly n aek) will drop points here and there its the fact Pao were yet again the first team to drop points to a minnow!!!

i mean our season started off great (no derby losses, made it to Uefa) and also we actually played good football, i guess you can say we took two steps forward from last year now with this loss its like we took three steps backwards!!!

forget everything we done positive this year because we F***ed it up by losing to another s%$#! team (no offence to them)...

its going to take about 4 wins in a row and a lose to one of the two to put us back in contention...

Like someone said b4 the team that win the trophy this year will win it beause the didnt lose as much as the others to s%$#! teams...

this years comp is so close that i dnt think derbys will sort the men out from the boys

But congrats to pao for being the first team to hit a pump on the road and get side tracked AGAIN...

dont worry were bound to screw up soon. Look at the way were playing domestically

I have not seen the game but reading everyone's comments Pana played terrible. There is no excuses as their UEFA Cup against Artmedia was pushed forward. They had more time to prepare than the likes of Panionios, AEK, Larissa, Aris who were also involved in the UEFA Cup.

It seems mentally Pana have a major problem with teams who are promoted and are newcomers to 1st Division. Going back to the 1980's they lost to newly promoted teams like Diagoras, Levadiakos. More recently teams like Kerkira.

I am now tempted to place a bet on Pana losing to any newcomer in the 1st Division.

The championship will be closer this year and I believe will herald a new champion..but games aganst Asteras Tripoli where at least a point is required to keep momentum going.

Wednesday's Green Newspapers of Derby, Athlitiki and Prasini are celebrating about the UEFA draw. Instead of Chastising the team about the game in Tripoli they are triumphing before the first game is played.

Now i know 2 of 3 Green papers are sponsored by Vardinogiannis. We need to build a team before we can dream. Pap and Fysas were cut by Oto but he kept Vyntra. Galitsios, Maniatis, Patza, Papazaharias so much better. Now Peseiro is complaining why they didnt buy a striker in August? Is this guy real?

Wednesday's Green Newspapers of Derby, Athlitiki and Prasini are celebrating about the UEFA draw. Instead of Chastising the team about the game in Tripoli they are triumphing before the first game is played.

Now i know 2 of 3 Green papers are sponsored by Vardinogiannis. We need to build a team before we can dream. Pap and Fysas were cut by Oto but he kept Vyntra. Galitsios, Maniatis, Patza, Papazaharias so much better. Now Peseiro is complaining why they didnt buy a striker in August? Is this guy real?

I doubt Athlitiki Ixo is sponsored by Vardinogianis.

they are beeing excepted in any new transfer or other information from Official site of PAE.

Derby is well known to be on Vardinogianis side aswell as STAR Channel

and Prasini is unnoficially properti of Dimitris Gianakopoukos son of Pavlos

Archived