Phantis Forums

ALTER GLOBE LAST DAY ON

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same problem that Alpha Sat had, they are having difficulties with the video qualty.

Have these been solved? Among those who have Mega and Alpha, what is the signal quality like?
Well Mega is not fiber optics if I'm not mistaken. It is the same signal that was on DISH. As for Alpha, I have seen no problem at all. The quality looks great.

Question though. What is with the move to Fiber Optics for the Greek Channels?

Someone should ask them also that all the other Greek channels have program guide but Alter Globe have no program guide nor do they show any sign of Alter Globe actually exists on there website.... lol

I emailed Alter and this was one of the questions I asked and to my surprise I actually got a response. It didn't really say much so I sent another one and actually got a reply to that email as well. I wrote them in Greek hoping that might help my odds of getting a reply and they wrote back... in English!- Go figure?! :blink: :D

Here is what the person wrote me, it doesn't really make much sense:

We do not have a website but as we were informed it is under construction. For further information about the program you should call to the following telephone number: 1-866-612-5837 (toll free)

I think maybe they are talking about this Ilyda company who was the rights for North America, maybe they will be launching a website of some sort for Alter Globe?!

Grk101, if you want to try again, here is the email for the lady who replied to me, try her and see if you get an answer: [email protected]

:gr:

Grk101, if you want to try again, here is the email for the lady who replied to me, try her and see if you get an answer: [email protected]

:gr:

Thanks. I will try it. I had emailed [email protected] originally also in Greek. I had also emailed MEGA about some questions about programing on Mega Cosmos (some shows play there but not here). Still didnt get a response there either..... :la:

It's funny how all these companies have emails as contacts but don't respond. :box:

I saw a commercial for this on Mega Cosmos says it starts on October 1st.. :gr:

Also does anyone know when Omorfos Kosmos starts again or even if its coming back? as the other channels have all started there new programming for the season just this show hasn't started yet so was just wondering... ?

I saw a commercial for this on Mega Cosmos says it starts on October 1st.. :gr:

Also does anyone know when Omorfos Kosmos starts again or even if its coming back? as the other channels have all started there new programming for the season just this show hasn't started yet so was just wondering... ?

The original Commercials said Oct. 1, but for some reason Mega decided to premire it this Sunday, and have episode 2 on Oct. 1. Here is the picture from Mega's website too:

Posted Image

As for Omorfos Kosmos, I was wondering the same thing. I saw a short trailer on Mega Cosmos, but nothing more. But I just checked on http://www.megatv.com/ and they have posted a trailer. It says it starts this Monday (Oct. 1). You may also notice that some of the cast has been replaced in the show. Hope this year is good like last years. This is my favorite morning show out of all of them. :)

LOL just saw the trailer that bold guy from Alpha - Kous Kous is now on Omorfos Kosmos it seems :)

Ahh! I know he looked familiar. Not sure if this is a good edition.....Also notice how the other women is missing from the trailer too (I forget her name).

BTW, your avatar looks great. Wish we had all those channels here. B)

Ahh! I know he looked familiar. Not sure if this is a good edition.....Also notice how the other women is missing from the trailer too (I forget her name).

BTW, your avatar looks great. Wish we had all those channels here. B)

Yep dont know that other womens name also but yeah she is gone also

As for the channels I get you won't be far from what we get soon enough the way things are going you should have them all or most of them soon ;) :gr: :tup:

Archived