Phantis Forums

1st Matchday Postponed

Genome

zooooooo, they are going to be postponed....

and ALL the games will be played sunday??? a guy said postponed 4 a week..in gavroforum... but we will know by mid day today...

what is goin on????

when r we gonna play thrinnos????

WHERE IS THE GOVERNMENT?????????

thanx 4 enlightenment...

Agreed! Btw it seems like we're getting European help, from France, Germany and Norway. They're sending planes and heli's.

Cyprus, Russia, & Italy were the first to send aid, planes, etc. They were joined by France, Norway and then Germany. England haven't offered any help, the mounia! They have planes in Cyprus and won't send aid? Mono na katestrefoun einai kali autoi! And when Turkey was destructed by earthquakes we were the first to send help, where are they now??

Thanks to those sending help, God bless you all.

England haven't offered any help, the mounia! They have planes in Cyprus and won't send aid? Mono na katestrefoun einai kali autoi! And when Turkey was destructed by earthquakes we were the first to send help, where are they now??

:nw: :tup: :nw:

alpha said they were gonna give 1 mil euro for info regarding the fires....

and 300 k for i dont know what... i think for the people who lost their houses...

WELL GREECE, I GUESS NOW YOU KNOW WHO YOUR "FRIENDS" ARE....

Once again...

One step forward and 2 steps back .......

HELLAS OLE OLE! (who's to blame for this everyone?)

Who's to blame? Well I'll just say one thing... isn't it an extraordinary coincidence that almost all our major historical sites have been targeted? Olympia, Sparta, etc.? This is a planned and targeted arson people, not your average vandals or retarded kids. Karasiferis came out and demanded that the government tell the people who is really responsible. I 2nd that demand, who is really behind it all?

Once again...

One step forward and 2 steps back .......

HELLAS OLE OLE!    (who's to blame for this everyone?)

Who's to blame? Well I'll just say one thing... isn't it an extraordinary coincidence that almost all our major historical sites have been targeted? Olympia, Sparta, etc.? This is a planned and targeted arson people, not your average vandals or retarded kids. Karasiferis came out and demanded that the government tell the people who is really responsible. I 2nd that demand, who is really behind it all?
Uh how the hell would the government know? They weren't ready for this attack.

I'm thinking it is Albanian terrorists.

I don't know who they are but I just saw video of some guys lighting the fires and sending minirockets/flares launching into the forrests

Crazy s%$#! - sick ###### people - now they have to deal with the fires and save the people and the ancient ruins - but one day soon they will catch these F***ers and hoepfully light them up

people are giving the governement s%$#! - but how are they to prepare for numerous arsons set in these remote places - if you are familiar with the terain of this area (Archadia, Lakonia, Messina,) there are horyia spread out every 15-25 km with old roads connecting them

Between the horyia are acres of trees - now dry - so if some sick F*** lights a fire here, one more a few miles away then sends some rockets intot he forests in remote places, and they do the same in 5 other places, and in Evia and some near Athens - then what size of firefighting unit do you need - how can you fights dozens of fires at the same time spread across the country

Anyway - it is not time to blame people who are doing their best to solve the problem - those who caused the problem should be blamed - my prayers like al of yours are fgoing out to all our friends/family in the effected areas

Of course for international relations etc they think it's better not to come out with it. But let me translate the real reason for you in one symbol: $

Anyways, discussions that are solely about the fires:

Please continue them here:

http://clubs.phantis.com/forums/index.php?...?showtopic=1056

So we can keep the Superleague topic about Superleague issues (the postponing has already been adressed).

Thanks!

Archived