Phantis Forums

2007 NFL SEASON

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I smell an upset this weekend crazy!!!!!! ;)

crazyyyyyyy........ I was right!!!!! We won our first game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazyyyyyyy........ I was right!!!!! We won our first game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES MY FRIEND.You did predict an upset alright :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

The whole stadium went nuts with this win... :tup: :tup: Go Dolphins Go

Bring us New England NOW :box: :box: :box: :D

New England Patriots tied the 1972 Miami Dolphins for opening the season with 14 victories. There 14-0 of the year! :o Who is going to stop them? They look like they might win the Super Bowl.

We will stop them this Sunday. GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tup: :tup: :tup:

WEEK 17

FINAL REGULAR SEASON GAME DAY

Saturday, December 29

Patriots@Giants

Sunday, December 30

Seahawks@Falcons

Lions@Packers

49ers@Browns

Jaguars@Texans

Panthers@Buccaneers

Bills@Eagles

Saints@Bears

Bengals@Dolphins

Cowboys@Redskins

Chiefs@Jets

Rams@Cardinals

Chargers@Raiders

Vikings@Broncos

Steelers@Ravens

Titans@Colts

Sorry for skipping a whole week of results and games but i was running allover the place for work and family...

GET READY FOR THE PLAYOFFS.

Patriots 28-7 Dolphins :LOL:

Sorry, they we're no match for this team. :rolleyes:

With a 15-0 record they are no match for any team this year.It hurts me to say this but lets hope that the Giants beat them in the final season game.

Playoffs start today with 2 games

NFC Game

Washington Redskins @Seattle Seahawks

AFC Games

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Pittsuburgh Steelers

Sunday's Games

AFC Game

Tennessee Titans @ San Diego Chargers

NFC Game

New York Giants @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Playoffs start today with 2 games

NFC Game

Washington Redskins @Seattle Seahawks

AFC Games

Jacksonville Jaguars @ Pittsuburgh Steelers

Sunday's Games

AFC Game

Tennessee Titans @ San Diego Chargers

NFC Game

New York Giants @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Seattle won and they will play Green Bay in Green Bay.

Giants won and they will be playing Dallas in Dallas.

San Diego won and they will be playing Indianapolis in Indy.

Jaguars won and they will be playing New England in New England.

Giants are on a magic carpet ride. Winning in Tampa. Now, winning in Dallas, the team that claimed to own the Giants and the number one seed in the NFC. VRomo and Owens gave the Giants credit but how bad does it look for Tony "Romeo" that he cant win a playoff game which includes girlfriend distractions.

As for Owens, "Mr. Popcorn", now he can watch the rest of the playoffs eating popcorn. Now, just watching the spoiled Cowboys fans whine during the offseason will be sweet. And if any of you Cowboy fans whine about Owens' injury, I would like to remind you that Big Blue played WITHOUT our Pro Bowl Tight End and a banged-up secondary AND the Giants allowed the outstanding Cowboy offense to score only 17 points, the same offfense that torched the Giants offense twice this season.

Winning in Green Bay will be difficult but I keep thinking about Eli and the Giants playing well the last 3 games and winning 9 straight games on the road. But, Favre is great and motivated and Lambeau Field is hard to win in.

As th resident Cowboy fan, I have to applaud the Giants on this one. They wanted it more and just did their job. The game was lost when Romo took off rather than focus on not screwing up his 2nd playoff game. What does he do? Runs off with his bimbo like he's on Spring Break.

I feel bad for Owens - not because I like the guy, I don't - but becuase he was working day and night to get himself ready and Romo shows none of the same commitment.

The team was not prepared, the coaches did a terrible job and frankly, Wade Phillips can only steer ships in calm seas. Romor and Wade, you owe us more professionalism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now the question is who will stop the Patriots?

I have to say that after the Colts loss there is no team that can beat the Patriots. Well maybe Green Bay if they pas the Giants(wich they should).

Now the question is who will stop the Patriots?

I have to say that after the Colts loss there is no team that can beat the Patriots. Well maybe Green Bay if they pas the Giants(wich they should).
Oh Really!!!! The Packers SHOULD win??? Guess what? Eli and the Giants ate heading to the Supet Bowl.

Archived