Phantis Forums

New Transfer: Marcelo Moretto

Genome

Hopefully he is an amaizing goalkeeper like sorrentino was at AEK, Sorrentino put his best effort to save AEK all the time, thats what we need you to do Marcelo, anyway welcome aboard, i look forward to see you play for us next season.

Wow ... :o

... :o

Well let's hope he learned from his mistakes in the past then ... :nono:

Edit: nope, that last one, the worst one of them all posted by DUDE is not him. In Portuguese above the video it says "Moretto of Japan", implying it's well... a Japanese keeper being according to that Portuguese guy who posted it just as bad as Moretto. Anyways I'm glad it's not him :D.

Anyway from what I've read in Filathlos today, we are close to a deal with Dušan Kuciak, a Slovak goalkeeper, currently playing for MŠK Žilina.

Well the truth is that all Keepers have moments like that and if we assemble all revant vides for each you can make a super movie of keepers like Smechel, Kahn and so on ...

Lets hope we will find the climate in the team good and this to bring out the best in him...

Exactly...

I mean if you look at the two video's with the real him in it, I gotta say that these are things that any keeper might have done at some time in his career and if two vids is all they can find then I'm still quite comfortable with him as our keeper :-).

• 8 months later...

Archived