Phantis Forums

Pre-season friendlies

Genome

The two first matches against Emst and Bocholt were already discussed here but to get a more descriptive topic title I opened this new thread for the next matches.

Discuss away!

AEK 11 - 0 Emst

AEK 4 - 1 Bocholt

AGOVV Apeldoorn 14th July, Doorwerth.

Toulouse 29th July, Athens.

Torino 4th August, Athens.

If anyone knows of any other friendlies (I though I read somewhere we had a friendly with a Turkish team (thought I read Fenerbahce, could be wrong though)) please add them to the list :-)!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our next friendly if I'm correct is tomorrow (16th of July) against FC Steaua Bucureşti. This will be a way more difficult test than the three teams we faced up until now... Go AEK :tup: !

Gotta say though this is really close to eachother... weird, also their site doesn't mention anything nor does ours. Might be I misread the paper then.

Not a bad game. We looked tired but still manage to keep Buchourest away from our goal. We are just in the begining and they are ready for there season. We defenetly need another STRIKER!!!! Overall not bad today...

Ok the game will begin 20.00h Greek hour I have no info on whether it will be broadcast somewhere, what I do know is that Ferrer plans on using the same team as last time with the only change being Arampatzis in the goal instead of Moretto.

By the way guys here's the link for people who can't watch the game in Greece or on their tv's tonight:

Clickedyclick.

Enjoy, I think we will win this one, saw Club Brugge play on tv (I live in Belgium) yesterday against Anderlecht and they didn't look too fresh. Game ended 3-1 for Anderlecht.

Archived