Phantis Forums

New Transfer: Vitor Borba Ferreira Rivaldo

The2ndMouse

As a fan of Soccer well done AEK for picking up this great player.

We all know what this guy can do during a span of a match.

As an Olympiaco fan I'm definitely sorry that he's left our club and has gone to a rival team, but maybe this will be a lesson to our management that we need to listen to players (especially when they are major names) and help them w/ whatever they need in order to be happy and stay with the club.

I'm one of those fans that would like to see Rivo score against his old club but don't think that it's going to happen.

Great move for AEK just pray that he stays healthy

what I would like to know is what Xatzixristo can say now about Demi spending money and signing big players.

Greeks are for the moment...and Original has really annoyed me with their stance towards Demi. The man obviously had a plan and he has been following. How the hell did people think he was going to make these huge signings without stabilizing the team financially and creating an organization that would support itself.

Of course those idiots would want someone like Melisanidi who would come in with a few million of his own and some more loan money, buy some players win a protathlima and then when he would leave the team would be in the shitter.

Bravo Demi for sticking it out through all the bullshit and following the plan you set. Ribo, Arrubarena Nsaliwa are a great start to next season.

what I would like to know is what Xatzixristo can say now about Demi spending money and signing big players.

Greeks are for the moment...and Original has really annoyed me with their stance towards Demi. The man obviously had a plan and he has been following. How the hell did people think he was going to make these huge signings without stabilizing the team financially and creating an organization that would support itself.

Of course those idiots would want someone like Melisanidi who would come in with a few million of his own and some more loan money, buy some players win a protathlima and then when he would leave the team would be in the shitter.

Bravo Demi for sticking it out through all the bullshit and following the plan you set. Ribo, Arrubarena Nsaliwa are a great start to next season.

:LOL:

hey ORIGINALAEKARA ???

To change your username you can contact Lazarus! :nw:

:tup:

Greeks are for the moment...and Original has really annoyed me with their stance towards Demi.  The man obviously had a plan and he has been following.  How the hell did people think he was going to make these huge signings without stabilizing the team financially and creating an organization that would support itself. 

Bravo Demi for sticking it out through all the bullshit and following the plan you set.  Ribo, Arrubarena Nsaliwa are a great start to next season.

:LOL:

hey ORIGINALAEKARA ???

To change your username you can contact Lazarus! :nw:

:tup:

The2ndMouse, i was reading Originals latest article and I have to say that I am truly fed up with those idiots. They are like an old woman, always complaining about something. In the article they praise Rivaldo and those who brought him to AEK but still bitch about the stadium, about the other AEK teams faltering without money. I mean seriously they can't enjoy one bit of success without bringing in some sorrow.

Well my point is that im sick of them and feel that my association with the group has ending. And so you're right about me changing my name. I think im going to ask Lazarus to switch to TheCity1924.

its a long story but despite the transfers done I strongly believe that we do not have an easy year in any front ahead of us and Original will give Demis a hard time this year ...

Its sad but, although I DONT understand why... those people have now Original above the team itself... its weird ...

Anyway...

Enjoy posting with your new name and I hope you live many great times with the new AEk being built. If not immediatelly ... for sure very very soon ...

We have leading figures with a vision and a "nice one" too! .. ;)

Awsome move!!! BRAVO DEMH and FERRER!!! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

Now i need a jersey with his name on it!!

Just got back from Athens ... for a real one you'll have to wait until August :(

Anyhoo ... We got RIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! ! !

Awsome move!!! BRAVO DEMH and FERRER!!! :nw:  :nw:  :nw:  :nw:

Now i need a jersey with his name on it!!

Just got back from Athens ... for a real one you'll have to wait until August :(

Anyhoo ... We got RIMBOOOOOOOOOOOOO ! ! !

I arleady went to aekfc.gr and pre order mine. They say some time in July or maybe August. It's ok i can wait!! :D

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived