Phantis Forums

RENOVATION!

trifilli

Although the current topic, that sells, seems to be Paseiro's imminent arrival.

I happen to think that no one will be able to succeed, with the available roster.

Panathinaikos has been mismanaged for too long.

The decision making has been based on the opinions of seasonal "technical directors" or scouts,

that were not in any position to make long term plans or consult the coaching staff.

Those choices, are still better than the ones Tzigger himself imposed on the team...

I still clearly remember one of his many laughable quotes:

" At PAO. we keep who we want, regardless of money..."

With that in mind...

Munch was replaced by Seric for 300k more a year....

Konstantinou by no one,

Nikopolidis by Galinovic,

Basinas by Biscan/Tziolis?,

Seitaridis by Vyntra,

Kyrgiakos by Antonson, Biscan?...,

Karagounis by ?,

Gekas was released!

The list is long and painful.

As much as the proof that Tzigger is an incompetent, hardheaded, amateur is irrefutable.

I still believe that he has some genuine feelings for this team.

Even when he sincerely tries his best, it is usually not good enough.

He surrounds himself with yes men, that have personal agendas, or no clue.

I was not that upset for losing to Larissa.

This team deserved a "big nothing" this year. A cup would have given the false impression on the "quality" of this terrible season.

The management needs to be shaken up, into making drastic changes, not just coaching changes.

Sportime has a list of PAO players and their chances for "survival".

These will most likely return for reasons of potential, pay, nationality, age, opportunity, recent contract extensions etc.

GALINOVIC

No doubt that the team needs an infusion of talent. However, I disagree with wholesale changes. There are players who are still growing, and players who can contribute given the right circumstances. Some of this year's starters would be excellent substitutes next season and I see some of the younger ones becoming the leaders of this team in two or three years.

I think the priority right now is to stabilize the dressing room. A proven coach (I would not mind keeping Munoz) and a strong manager that can work smoothly with the coach is probably the most important additions right now. Velic is the new manager of football operations, and I am afraid so far he has not been able to instill his will. He is just starting in this position though so I think we can withhold judgement until the end of next season.

As for players. We need a stronger backbone than we've had. The players up the middle of the field should dominate their respective areas.

We need a starting GK, at least one (hopefuly two) CBs, one LB, one DM, and one CF.

Hiring a proven and ambitious coach would be the key IMO.

Heres my Renovation plan:

following players terminated:

Ebede - never big on him

Vyntra - s%$#! as s%$#! can be, worst player in the last 4 seasons

Kotsios - Not Pao standard even though pao standard these days means jack s%$#!...

Seric - Never lived up to the hype, i mean he played for latzio and was a regular for his country, yet he was average at best plus his contract is pricey

Victor - Deadwood

Romero - Never did anything since his arrival, except mayb 1 game in europe where he scored a goal TROMERO...

Andrich - Never did anything

Tsigas - Also not Pao material...

Bovio - average, not an upgrade, not worth the price

Players on notice for one year (should be the whole team but...)

Darals - Has to improve and live up to his so called hype, if not then not Pao material

Theo - same as darlas, even though he hasnt had many chances, he needs to learn to be a team player instead of an idividual...

Tzoilis - he needs to pick up his game and stop given away silly passes to the opposition!!

Menzo - Same as darlas and Theo, need to improve or isnt pao material

Pap - needs a good kick up the rase or be benched!!!

Players in my book who are safe:

Goumas - even though his old would really be a good back up defender..

Morris - still a good defender, jst need other around him to be good quality

Mario - alot of people have been baggin this guy 4 no reason, i mean i honestly think his done a suberb job considering the s%$#! defence we have had these last couple of seasons.. dont let one bad mistake cloud ur judgement or the fact his croatian either...

Ninis - Hot prospect

Lentiou- also hot prospect

ivan - Great sollid player

Gonzo - Also when fit, heart n sole of the team

Salpi - best transfer this year, sollid member of the team...

We need the following:

GK, 2 great DC's, 1 back up dc (mayb kotsios), DR, DMC, CF

Heres my Renovation plan:

following players terminated:

Ebede - never big on him

Vyntra - s%$#! as s%$#! can be, worst player in the last 4 seasons

Kotsios - Not Pao standard even though pao standard these days means jack s%$#!...

Seric - Never lived up to the hype, i mean he played for latzio and was a regular for his country, yet he was average at best plus his contract is pricey

Victor - Deadwood

Romero - Never did anything since his arrival, except mayb 1 game in europe where he scored a goal TROMERO...

Andrich - Never did anything

Tsigas - Also not Pao material...

Bovio - average, not an upgrade, not worth the price

Players on notice for one year (should be the whole team but...)

Darals - Has to improve and live up to his so called hype, if not then not Pao material

Theo - same as darlas, even though he hasnt had many chances, he needs to learn to be a team player instead of an idividual...

Tzoilis - he needs to pick up his game and stop given away silly passes to the opposition!!

Menzo - Same as darlas and Theo, need to improve or isnt pao material

Pap - needs a good kick up the rase or be benched!!!

Players in my book who are safe:

Goumas - even though his old would really be a good back up defender..

Morris - still a good defender, jst need other around him to be good quality

Mario - alot of people have been baggin this guy 4 no reason, i mean i honestly think his done a suberb job considering the s%$#! defence we have had these last couple of seasons.. dont let one bad mistake cloud ur judgement or the fact his croatian either...

Ninis - Hot prospect

Lentiou- also hot prospect

ivan - Great sollid player

Gonzo - Also when fit, heart n sole of the team

Salpi - best transfer this year, sollid member of the team...

We need the following:

GK, 2 great DC's, 1 back up dc (mayb kotsios), DR, DMC, CF

first off Tziolis development was one of the few good things to happen this year. i dont have any idea why your bashing him, hes turning into what will be a key player for our midfield and a leader, works hard, and has improved significantly. hes very tough to replace, youre referring to his last couple performances where the whole team was a dumpster.

Tsigkas - did you see him play yet? I remember when he did play he was looking better than our other forwards and got a few goals.....he was also playing pretty well for PAOK when we took him back. Maybe he wont start, every team needs backups, and if he plays well in practice he could earn some playing time, he definitly has the potential.

and Ebede seriously....the guy is a great backup......he got his chance in the first team and put everything into it and did great....we should appreciate that- he did a great job replacing for Galinovic, and ###### hell that derby vs OSFP he was the whole reason OSFP couldnt score....

Trifylli :

honestly dont bother mentioning Nikopolidis in there. Theres no way we want him, after 2004 he has been horrendous, I really dont think theres more goalkeepers with bigger error rates than him.....Im much happier with Galinovic

i agree with changes in management....but just because Vardinogiannis is the figurehead of the club doesnt mean he makes lower level decisions. The playing aspect is operational level management- its not his job to make these decsisions on players, its that of the technical staff. Giannis' job is to act on information from those levels. You claim its his personal decisions- we really dont know, but to be honest I really doubt it , because if he was making these decisions, he wouldnt have hired so many technical positions, and we would be a lot worse off than third. It just wouldnt make sense.

We need to replace the bulk of the technical staff who have been around and more directly responsible for team failures....Its obvious people like scouts for example just lack the competency to do their jobs well - they cant acess players (Gkekas)and they cant find player (romero,flavio,pretty much every signing has been catastrophe)

Players that should go

BISCAN

Andric

Nilsson

Romero

Vyntra

8eodoridis

Gonzalez

i respect everyones opinion, & all are valid...

Everything starts by getting rid of Tzigger. He'll always make the same bad decisions which will ultimately hurt the clu... Not malicious, just stupidity...

Romero,Vyntra,Biscan,Antonsson,Andric,Seric,are my deadbeats that have to GO

Some of the other players like Theodorides, should be left alone, he's a skilled player who hasnt played much..

The trick here is to upgrade the players we let go, & we havent done that for the past several years to say the least..

If were gonna bargain hunt throughout Europe for mediocre overpaid talent,BRING UP THE YOUNGSTERS TO PLAY!!!!

It doesn't matter who you bring in... But, for good measure, get rid of all the players you guys list here. As long as this club operates under this style of ownership & management nothing will change!

You only need to look to the PAO basketball to see the winning formula.

As for the last game of this horrible season, I'd like to see all those who didn't play (minus all the deadwood you mentioned above)

Trifylli :

honestly dont bother mentioning Nikopolidis in there. Theres no way we want him, after 2004 he has been horrendous, I really dont think theres more goalkeepers with bigger error rates than him.....Im much happier with Galinovic

:o

YES Antonis was terrible after 2004 because he played for gauros...

All he did was save the gauropoula from humiliation in the CL, repeatedly.

Saved a penalty most recently vs Roma I believe?

You prefer Gali. who...

cost PAO a loss at Lens,

was directly responsible for the Metalurg goal,

has had communication issues, even with his copatriot Seric, that resulted to goals,

fumbled several shots,

had a Rosenborg goal go right through his hands. (2-1 at Leoforos)

Antonis had a dreadful game vs Turkey and he is garbage! :P

Looks like an emotional rather than objective opinion. ;)

Did anyone see Tzigger at the Final Four?

Kapetanios was there, and gave interviews in support of PANATHINAIKOS B. C. :tup:

I would have loved to see Tziggeraki when 10.000 PAO fans sang

"PAVLO THEE,

PARE THN PAE!"... :hypocrite:

Bring Obradovic as a consultant in the football club. :LOL:

He is a better judge of character, motivator, organizer, tactician and disciplinarian, than any of them, yes men, deadbeats,

that the self serving ignorant Tziggeropoulo, has himself surrounded with!!! :tdown:

Obradovic would have Giannaki in tears within a week. :argue:

Daddy :king: would then have to buy him a new race car to play with... :ph34r:

PEACE

I will try to summarize here my thoughts for this season. I don't think the last game will make me change my mind about any of the players, and I already mentioned how organizing the locker room with a capable coach, a stern manager, and knowledgeable scouters is the priority for our team.

I've seen just about every game this season, and it is evident that we have some really good talent, but also some sub-par players in certain position tend to affect our entire game. If you go back and look at the goals we conceded this year, you will notice that most were bordering on "ridiculous". Very few came as a result of the opponent building up and outplaying us to score.

To add insult to injury, none of the players we fielded this season were capable of winning a game on their own. The players who could do that were out with injuries.

So, let's see:

Galinovic is capable of the best (some times) and of the worst (many times). Some of the goals he conceded could fill a "bloopers" reel. He played 720 minutes and conceded 7 goals. Conceding a goal 50% of the time is not exactly a championship winning stat. I would not be upset if he was gone, but he showed that he respects the team and I would not be upset if he stayed.

Ebede won the starting position with his play and was the better of the two goalkeepers, but I would like to see us try to upgrade the GK position. I would prefer to see improvement on defending the high balls that plagued us this season. He played 1890 minutes and conceded 19 goals. Conceding a goal 57% of the games played is a horrible statistic (even recognizing that our defense is partly responsible. By comparison, Nikopolidis had a 44% scoring (against) frequency in our championship year.

Vintra had a couple of good games late in the season, but for the most part he was a liabillity defensively, and did not contribute anything of merit offensively. He has the prototypical body for a modern fullback, but his technical abilities betray him way too often.

Nilsson started with some horrible games, but by the end of the season he seemed very solid. He played well defensively, and picked his moments with some excellent runs down the right. I would be comfortable with him as a starter at RB next season.

On the other end, at LB, neither Darlas, nor Seric were doing our team any favors. Both were horrible in just about every facet of the game I saw.

I think our weak RB and LB seem to affect our right and left midfielders who had to be superman trying to attack and also cover defensively. This was a major hindering for our tactics as far as I saw. We urgently need a LB that can mark and tackle.

At the CB position, Goumas and Morris were adequate, but I think we need to bring in some competition for these positions.

Goumas is a 7 or 8 player that plays 7 or 8 in every game. Morris is a 8 to 9 player that plays 6 to 7 most of the time.

Looking at the goals we conceded this year, it's apparent to me that we need some more height back there. I would bring in two more CBs and let them compete for the starting positions.

In midfield, the lack of a personality was glaring. Ninis is a phenomenal talent, but can't possibly carry the whole team just yet.

Tziolis was the only one from last year's youth movement that made major strides forward. He established himself as irreplaceable in the lineup, and played really well most of the time. He has the body type that many coaches are dreaming off to have in midfield, and I can see him moving to a bigger European club in a couple of years if he continues to develop the same way.

Bovio, I don't have much to say, except "so long and thanks for the fish".

Victor, I like to keep because he seemed to have the moves to change a game on a dime. But I am not sure his legs can hold through a whole season any more. He only gets 700K per year, so I think we can afford to give him a few more chances. If he left I wouldn't be terribly upset though.

Romero, was a huge disappointment for me. He was more of a liability than help, and even as a substitute every time he came into the game the whole side he played on went into collapsing mode. I'd like to see another player get a chance to play in his place.

Leontiou, the other academy product from last season, took steps backwards this season. He has room to grow, but he did not show signs of contributing as as starter.

Ivanschitz was ok. He has talent, and he played hard, but I expected more goals, more assists, and more successful runs down the left. I did not see much this season but he has established himself on the LM position as a starter and I hope he keeps improving.

Salpigidis was the most successful of all our summer transfers. The guy was great until he run out of gas late in the season. He scored at least once in 41% of the games he played, and made some spectacular shots, the kinds of which we had not seen since the Saravakos days.

Papadopoulos, was solid once again. He did not seem to work as hard as in previous years, but he scored 12 goals in 25 games (44% scoring frequency) even though he played in just about every other position but striker.

Mantzios was the biggest dissapointment since I expected this to be the year he would establish himself as a starter with many goals to boot. He seems very immature though and unless he changes his attitude I see him buried to the depths of our roster next year. He played in 23 games (mostly as a substitute) and made 3 goals. That's atrocious.

I would like to see another striker to come and compete for one of the two forward positions.

On the field problems we need to solve:

1- Better play on high balls (GK, 2 new CBs, and a tall forward would help)

2 - A new LB

3 - Need better offensive contribution from our midfield. At least 4 goals for each midfielder would be good.

4 - Better scoring from the third and forth striker. Only Salpi and Pap scored this year.

These are the players that played most of the games. I don't have much to say about the rest. If they can't compete for a starting position they are not good enough for a championship team.

Sorry this got a little long.

I will try to summarize here my thoughts for this season. I don't think the last game will make me change my mind about any of the players, and I already mentioned how organizing the locker room with a capable coach, a stern manager, and knowledgeable scouters is the priority for our team.

I've seen just about every game this season, and it is evident that we have some really good talent, but also some sub-par players in certain position tend to affect our entire game. If you go back and look at the goals we conceded this year, you will notice that most were bordering on "ridiculous". Very few came as a result of the opponent building up and outplaying us to score.

To add insult to injury, none of the players we fielded this season were capable of winning a game on their own. The players who could do that were out with injuries.

So, let's see:

Galinovic is capable of the best (some times) and of the worst (many times). Some of the goals he conceded could fill a "bloopers" reel. He played 720 minutes and conceded 7 goals. Conceding a goal 50% of the time is not exactly a championship winning stat. I would not be upset if he was gone, but he showed that he respects the team and I would not be upset if he stayed.

Ebede won the starting position with his play and was the better of the two goalkeepers, but I would like to see us try to upgrade the GK position. I would prefer to see improvement on defending the high balls that plagued us this season. He played 1890 minutes and conceded 19 goals. Conceding a goal 57% of the games played is a horrible statistic (even recognizing that our defense is partly responsible. By comparison, Nikopolidis had a 44% scoring (against) frequency in our championship year.

Vintra had a couple of good games late in the season, but for the most part he was a liabillity defensively, and did not contribute anything of merit offensively. He has the prototypical body for a modern fullback, but his technical abilities betray him way too often.

Nilsson started with some horrible games, but by the end of the season he seemed very solid. He played well defensively, and picked his moments with some excellent runs down the right. I would be comfortable with him as a starter at RB next season.

On the other end, at LB, neither Darlas, nor Seric were doing our team any favors. Both were horrible in just about every facet of the game I saw.

I think our weak RB and LB seem to affect our right and left midfielders who had to be superman trying to attack and also cover defensively. This was a major hindering for our tactics as far as I saw. We urgently need a LB that can mark and tackle.

At the CB position, Goumas and Morris were adequate, but I think we need to bring in some competition for these positions.

Goumas is a 7 or 8 player that plays 7 or 8 in every game. Morris is a 8 to 9 player that plays 6 to 7 most of the time.

Looking at the goals we conceded this year, it's apparent to me that we need some more height back there. I would bring in two more CBs and let them compete for the starting positions.

In midfield, the lack of a personality was glaring. Ninis is a phenomenal talent, but can't possibly carry the whole team just yet.

Tziolis was the only one from last year's youth movement that made major strides forward. He established himself as irreplaceable in the lineup, and played really well most of the time. He has the body type that many coaches are dreaming off to have in midfield, and I can see him moving to a bigger European club in a couple of years if he continues to develop the same way.

Bovio, I don't have much to say, except "so long and thanks for the fish".

Victor, I like to keep because he seemed to have the moves to change a game on a dime. But I am not sure his legs can hold through a whole season any more. He only gets 700K per year, so I think we can afford to give him a few more chances. If he left I wouldn't be terribly upset though.

Romero, was a huge disappointment for me. He was more of a liability than help, and even as a substitute every time he came into the game the whole side he played on went into collapsing mode. I'd like to see another player get a chance to play in his place.

Leontiou, the other academy product from last season, took steps backwards this season. He has room to grow, but he did not show signs of contributing as as starter.

Ivanschitz was ok. He has talent, and he played hard, but I expected more goals, more assists, and more successful runs down the left. I did not see much this season but he has established himself on the LM position as a starter and I hope he keeps improving.

Salpigidis was the most successful of all our summer transfers. The guy was great until he run out of gas late in the season. He scored at least once in 41% of the games he played, and made some spectacular shots, the kinds of which we had not seen since the Saravakos days.

Papadopoulos, was solid once again. He did not seem to work as hard as in previous years, but he scored 12 goals in 25 games (44% scoring frequency) even though he played in just about every other position but striker.

Mantzios was the biggest dissapointment since I expected this to be the year he would establish himself as a starter with many goals to boot. He seems very immature though and unless he changes his attitude I see him buried to the depths of our roster next year. He played in 23 games (mostly as a substitute) and made 3 goals. That's atrocious.

I would like to see another striker to come and compete for one of the two forward positions.

On the field problems we need to solve:

1- Better play on high balls (GK, 2 new CBs, and a tall forward would help)

2 - A new LB

3 - Need better offensive contribution from our midfield. At least 4 goals for each midfielder would be good.

4 - Better scoring from the third and forth striker. Only Salpi and Pap scored this year.

These are the players that played most of the games. I don't have much to say about the rest. If they can't compete for a starting position they are not good enough for a championship team.

Sorry this got a little long.

Probably the best post i read about this subject!!!

Congrats on that firstly.

I agree on everything you wrote except of some players he didnt get the chances they should . Mostly i refer to Theodoridis. This guy didnt get many chances and in the games he played either he got send in game short before end or he showed some good efforts. Compaired with Tromero he is in my opinion way better.

Charalampidis shows great character after the adventure to PAOK and still says he wants to stay at PAO so he should get his chances next year too.

Thanks Tsoglani,

I like both Charalabidis and Theodoridis.

I think Charalabidis has the talent to be a contributor for our team, and I think he is paying for not bowing when they asked him to go to PAOK last summer. Unfortunately, our upper management puts emotion in front of judgement, and I think they want to punish Charalabidis for giving them a hard time. I think he deserves better.

On Theodoridis, I disagree somewhat. He reminds me too much of Sapanis. Tons of skill but somehow unable to establish himself. Maybe if he played more consistently he would prove himself, but I doubt all the different coaches had some bias against him. He definitely deserved more chances than Romero though. He is 27 years old and I hope he has a breakthrough next season or I don't see his career going anywhere.

Thanks Tsoglani,

I like both Charalabidis and Theodoridis.

I think Charalabidis has the talent to be a contributor for our team, and I think he is paying for not bowing when they asked him to go to PAOK last summer. Unfortunately, our upper management puts emotion in front of judgement, and I think they want to punish Charalabidis for giving them a hard time. I think he deserves better.

On Theodoridis, I disagree somewhat. He reminds me too much of Sapanis. Tons of skill but somehow unable to establish himself. Maybe if he played more consistently he would prove himself, but I doubt all the different coaches had some bias against him. He definitely deserved more chances than Romero though. He is 27 years old and I hope he has a breakthrough next season or I don't see his career going anywhere.

I dont think it was an issue of consistency if you take a look in our team that was playing over the year. None of them had consistency.

And from what i read the past season in every friendly Theo played and in any training game they had he was one of the best.Regarding aswell that he has some years in PAO now and didnt get the possibilities to play i would assume that there is something else or someone else who probably hinder his presence in our first team. He wouldnt have got this year one single game if we didnt have so many injuries as we did. And in the games he played for longer than 15 mins he played imo very good.

Thanks for this post Athinaie, maybe it hints why the team is doing so badly if we sort this list by earnings:

Biscan: One Cool M = failed to win a starting spot in two years

Bovio 850 K = A "government worker" kind of effort

Gonzales, 800 K = Missed the whole season with injury, but was not exactly burning the field with his hot performances before that.

Salpigidis 650K = played his heart out this season

Papadopoulos 600K = Steady contributor with key goals

Victor 600K = Spent more time in the doctor's office than the field

Seric 550K = Are you kidding me?

That's about half the team budget, tied up in two injured players, three tourists, and two contributors...

PS: I can't believe Leontiou only makes 40K. It must be a typo...

Cyberfish you forgot one:

Antonson makes 500000 Euro and has done next to nothing. He should be shown the door as well, especially being, one of Bakke's imports. The only reason I would want him to stay is if he's healthy and takes a major pay cut (300 K max). To be fair, he was injured a lot but still, there have got to be cheaper, more reliable options.

Did anybody see the PAO vs Kerkyra game today?

I saw it wanted to point to my former posts about Theodoridis today.

You see what the guy is capable of?

When Ivan played PAO didnt do very great from his side.

After he was changed and Theo came he did a great game.

Congrats on Ninis for being almost the only one playing for our Jersey.

And Congrats to Biscan to the best PAO game in his carreer at PAO :LOL:

it seems like bovio will not sign a permanent contract with pao..he is askng too much for what he is worth..it was a mistake paying this guy 850.000 for a year of practically nothing..

...but guys , the truth is that the manaement has made these kind of mistakes for years..the only thing we can do is hope for vardinno to learn from his mistakes..alot to hope for i know, but other then that, we dont set the wages, so we cant do anything about it but call for new management...

if biscan stays like he says he is going to(i hope all of this is bs and he leaves..please please please leave) he needs to get a big salary deduction. i think biscan still has good football left in him, i was always imprssed with him at liverpool and hoped he would make a big impact but he may not have been at the right place at the right time for pao..he is not a natural leader and will not stabilize the team like we had hoped he would.. but regardless, his salary is way too high and his performances have been far from acceptable..

leontiou needs a serious salary increase...i would like to see him continue his career at pao because he does have good potential to help the team if he grows as a player..but he should not be making only 40.000.. its crazy that theodoridis also makes more the tziolis...tziolis needs a serious increase too...i would also like the see theo more..he has always left a good impression on me and he is another player that is being wasted..loan him, sell him or play him..he is not at the age where sitting on the bench will help him at all...

i agree with you trifilli...all the players u want to leave i want to leave too..andric, seric, antonsson, romero and bovio are not fit for this football club..i believe kotsios should also be shown the door...we also should not let darlas rot on the bench...i dont know what his problems are this year but i would rather see him loaned out and get lots of playing time then sit on our bench and waste a potentially talented youngster..

heres my full analysis

Great discussion here. Btw, don't forget Ninis! He has produced more; and he's giving us something to smile about in this horrible season! {and I thank Munoz for bringing Ninis up.... no manager in Greece does this} Ninis gets enough $ to buy a bicycle and gum! Oh, I forgot, he ows PAO (he does) so PAO doesn't have to pay him a lot now....(bullsh*t). He was given a contract of $3,000/year.. now maybe he makes a little more! But he's just a kid, right?... <_<

PAO management has been idiotic and unfair when it comes to paying player what they're worth... and for paying to keep those who are needed! We lost BIG players for very little money... while we paid Flavio, Biscan, and whomever big salaries.

Actually, I think managing your roster (who comes in and who leaves) is more important than the money spent. Don't tell me that for all the money Tzigger has spent we've got what we should have gotten! I mean the guy spends, but spends unwisely, and when he should spend--to keep talent--he becomes stubborn and allows players to go, while their replacements usually are not as good.

I repeat, the internal culture of any organization is extremely important. If the air stinks, people are not happy and want to leave. If your boss or the organization does not respect you, you don't feel any loyalty to them. Right? Your first scorer should not learn about his transfer from the newspapers! Then you letting him go, because suddenly he's an unwanted one.....

The fact that PAO has a great history does NOT mean all that much. Why? Because unless you've experience the greatness, you can't feel it. What does it mean to most current players what PAO did 40 years ago? Or, that we used to dominate 10-15 years ago?... Our fans today haven't had many chances to celebrate. Changing 100 players in a few years isn't good either. You lose institutional memory. You just have people come & go, no one becomes a true Panatha that wears the green jersey with respect and an obligation to give 100% of his effort to the team!

apparently biscan is being offered a contract extension but with his salary being cut in half. i wish we just released him but i dont think he will take the offer..i think he wants more money but i guess we will see...

Archived