Ti omada!

ti proedros!

ti kosmos!

ti OBRADOVIC :nw:

Einai Theos,

Einai Theos

O arxhgos

Panathinaikos roster: millions of Euros

Foreign and Greek Basketball superstars singing in Greek, "protathlima kai kypello kai Europaiko": ... PRICELESS :tup: :D

MVP: Dimirtis Diamantidis :tup:

THIS IS PANATHINAIKOS ! :tup: :tup: :tup: :nw: :nw: :nw:

PEACE

what a surprise

Trifyllara turns every basketball/volley success into a Vardinogiannis issue. I do have problems with the guy, for different reasons than you probably but seriously man its getting f***ing old, almost every post of yours in basket is talking about vardinogiannis. if you were a player you would be pissed if people on my big day as champion were half interested in changing management of the football club and half interested in the great accomplishment tonight.

Cant you put your complaints or rants in the PAO FC threads where we discuss this? Or even in our best moments as PAO fans you have to break the mood with this same F*** tzigger F*** tzigger. Its not about Tzigger its about Being European champions and Greece being one of the very best in the worlds elite basketball nations.

to relevance now:

this team is simply amazing...... :nw: close, nervous game with Greek players on both teams showing brilliance..... i hope they never tire of winning titles & Papaloukas......we have to get him!!! :rolleyes:

also its going to be pretty difficult to keep Diamantidis from the NBA :(

and great quote

Tomasevic - "Lets go to Bouzoukia!!!!!!!!!" :LOL:

Ok, I know emotions run high here, but let's cool down a bit, and discuss this seriously with no insults.

Obviously there's something right being done in our basketball club. My question is this:

Is it possible for PAO FC to do what PAO BC has done?

Honestly, I want to know. I admit I don't live in Greece so I know what I know from reading, watching video from games, talking to other people and when I visit.

I'm wondering, how is it possible that our BC team has won the highest trophy several times and our FC (and all the other Greek teams) don't come even close.

Is it a matter of $$$? How much is the budget of the Football Club and the Basketball C.?

Or, perhaps, there are some other unique factors why it is through basketball Greece and Greek teams have achieved so much more that only in their dreams the football clubs would have...

Let's discuss this....

Congradulations and may I say that this is the Euroleague Cup where I enjoyed Panathinaikos more that the previos ones...

Clear, dominant, with super Greek Players

Credit to Papaloukas too for holding up alone against this super PAO

Congradulations guys

NBA tv here in the USA, had the writing on the bottom of the screen..

CONGRATULATIONS TO PAO.....

PAO ONLY WANTS THE BIGGEST HONORS...

WE SAVE EVERYTHING ELSE FOR THE 2ND CLASS

I realise this was in the basketball section, but a big congratulations to the PAO BBall side on the momentous achievement.

I saw the replay on ESPN and was supporting PAO from the semis.

Forget this partisan religious fanatacism us Greeks seem to possess.

The result was a fantastic one for all of Greece.

Archived