Phantis Forums

LARISSA - PANATHINKAIKOS

athinaios

i disagree about larisa not being good enough to be in the Uefa. If u look at it that way, most teams are not good enough to be in the Uefa.

You talk about teams like Ofi and Paok. well Larisa eliminated Ofi from the greek cup and they also beat PAOK at Toumba 3-1. They lost to paok at home on a clear offside goal and were also stolen 3 points against kalamaria at home with a clear goal in the 37th minute that would of given them the lead and a non penalty call in the 90th.thats 4 points. that would of given them 37. they barely lost to pao at OAKA in the 89th. they lost to aek 1-0 at home and could of easily won that game had they been oppurtunistic. the truth is they have been in nearly every game this year and they could of, with a bit of luck been challenging for an uefa position without the cup win.

Dont forget there are only 9 points separating 5th and 13th. so the difference in teams is not as great as u all may think. a win here or there and things would have been different.

As for Okkas.. believe me, had he been playin with this pao team, he would of looked worse then most of our players. Aloneftis i would take on my team, but as u saw today, pao shut him down cold. so lets not over exxagerate.

a little bit of structure and this team is in the right direction.

u cant lose 12 points at home in non derby games and expect to win the league.

young teams always show inconsistency.

adoni youre drunk, and you didnt read what i said man, calm down...

LOL :LOL: how did u guess!!

fuk was pretty pissed off about final as i was out and getting pissed and then getting live updates of game and when i heard we lost gamoto that tipped me over the edge to be fukn pissed off! lol

but anyways

congrats to larissa

:LOL: Yeah, I'm sure they said the same thing about PAO if they'd fail to win the Cup. Larissa have proved, by winning the Cup, that they can be a cup side so they deserve a shot at the UEFA.

@ Drakos, you make good points about Bajevic not being given time, but that is exactly the reason PAO fans should change their mentality. As for the Cypriot goats you speak of... Okkas, Aloneftis, and Makridis would walk into your team. WALK into the team even if they could never be bothered to going training!

As for your boy Mantzios... The kid really isnt developing is he? Papadopoulos isnt perfoming and Romero and Victor are just not doing it... you wish you had Okka

but its not just "PAO fans" and that mentality isnt going to change quickly.

As for Mantzios, hes a good player man. We saw him earlier in the year in form and he was pretty good, last year he had a great season too.

Also your talking about these Chipro losers walking on the team and that Mantzios sucks etc..... Yeah youre saying that NOW. But come on man, the teams form is truly s%$#!, NOBODY is playing well and thats affecting the team as a whole. Look its been bad form why everytime when were out of form its the "real" side of things??? Weve seen Pap, Mantzios, Salpiggidis, Tziolis, Ninis have fantastic games....They were playing well consistently earlier in the year, and now the team just crashed. Theyll be back up to their better side again for sure, and with the right changes we can stay consistent.

We need to make some major changes, in doctors, scouts- really all middle management which Vardinogiannis needs to change up badly, because its obvious: our new players play 2 good games a year, were plagued with injuries, we look great one game then crap another, and get stuck in these bad form spells......we know the deal.

If Makridis, Okkas, or Alo-kleftis was here it would be the same situation for them, they would as part of the team sink down to the general level, and Okkas on his bad days is one of one of the worst players in Greece. As a goalscorer Okkas is awful man... I really never want him on my team. Hes useful as a winger, but we have Ninis and Bidis there, Ninis has more of a future and is also a lot better at crosses, set peices and finishing.....and its just a doubtful transfer (fortunatley) so no point talking about it...

THis team is a dog damn disgrace,,we are suppose to be title frontrunners heavyweights in everything. This rally driver has got no clue about football. and his puppets are not advising him correctly. THe bux stops here where they have changed 20 coaches in 10 yrs , maybe changed around 100 players in 1-0 yrs. No team does this like us. You hire a incompetent baffoon, at start of yr,,,in 3 weeks after preseason u sack him ,,,,then u hire some1 else of the bat,,,,,,,,,,he improves the team a little bit but is basically working with something he has no idea about playing roster nor the greek league,,,,and we come down crashing down and we get these clowns now saying hes usless.

THe owners are useless the team is F***ed.

I wasnt following soccer this weekend and i just found out

Congrads to Larisa and PAO needs a new coach

LARISA UEFA!!!!!!!!!!!!

And one more thing

:LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:  :LOL:

and were not laughing because you werent in the final because of Epirot rejects :LOL:

PAO fans are happy, because we still got the cup that actually mattered this weekend

TO EVROPAIKO RE... Panathinaikos - the REAL pride of Greece :gr:

i was in a cafe watching the greek cup final & i saw a fellow PAO fan who asked me what the score was.. At the time it was 1-1.. the guy was paying to leave, i asked why he was leaving & his response was, the big cup game is tomorrow in basket... Boy, was he right

• 1 month later...

ha ha, this explains Munoz puzzlement at the end.

After the game he was asked about the second goal and he said that their scouting did not indicate that he was so much faster than Morris (speaking about the second goal when Antsue went by morris as if he were stopped).

This is the only source that names cocaine as the substance: http://www.tsn.ca/soccer/news_story/?ID=21...&hubname=soccer

I am no doctor and I don't know if cocaine is a "performance enhancing" drug .

added: I found the answer to my question: cocaine does not enhance performance :http://www.espn.go.com/special/s/drugsandsports/coca.html

again not a doctor or a case study, this is from various sources... cocaine enhances performance when stacked with other medications....

we really should get over this & testing should be done before such matches not after....Unfortunatly, we cant get anything right when it comes to soccer in Greece....

again not a doctor or a case study, this is from various sources... cocaine enhances performance when stacked with other medications....

we really should get over this & testing should be done before such matches not after....Unfortunatly, we cant get anything right when it comes to soccer in Greece....

Very very well said bar7

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Archived