Phantis Forums

Leoforos

bar7

it seems like we'll be playing next season in Leoforos where we belong... Which brings the question as to why we even bothered with OAKA as our home ground this season... & since we'll probably be playing in the UEFA CUP next season, I believe we can play the matches in Leoforos

Another proof that PAO's management is INCOMPETENT!

Bad decisions after bad decisions. I mean it does take some skill to f@ck it up so much so often you've got to admit.

Unfortunately it's us the fans that suffer the most. :blink:

god, this recalls me our (Galatasaray's) incapable management who moved out of Ali Sami Yen to build a new stadium at the end of season 2002-03 and moved back to the stadium in early 2004-05 without erecting a single pebble..

the question is WHY DO HISTORICAL TEAMS HAVE IDIOTS AS THEIR OWNERS?? :angry:

The move to Oaka was made for more revenue boys but since that did not go that great atleast they made the right decision to go back to Leoforos untill and when your new stadium happens.

May I ask a stupid question?

Given the attendances (under 10,000) for the games of "big" teams, why are they building bigger stadia?.....

Oh, because people will return as paying customers? I see... I suppose our national sport will become better soon...

This is from the pinned topic of this forum:

00-01 7.127

01-02 11.674

02-03 10.129 } Apostolos Nikolaidis Stadium (15.500)

03-04 9.487

04-05 10.125

05-06 ??

06-07??? [better not look, because it's depressing]

PS>I've asked before, but no one seems to have a clear answer, and the idiots that pass for "reporters" don't explain it.... Why does a FOOTBALL team that needs a FOOTBALL stadium/arena/pitch can't go ahead and build the freakin thing without the "Erasitechni"??????!!!!! This is totally insane. And, what "amature" organization they're talking about. The only amatures are the ones who manage/own PAO FC. :tdown:

May I ask a stupid question?

Given the attendances (under 10,000) for the games of "big" teams, why are they building bigger stadia?.....

Oh, because people will return as paying customers? I see... I suppose our national sport will become better soon...

Greeces national sport is basket... which is where we compete in Europe...

As for soccer stadiums being bigger, at some point we have to turn the page & progress as a country in the sport of soccer & having stadiums to be proud of is a start... Hopefully the teams on the pitch follow

Archived