Phantis Forums

Time to bring back Eleftheropoulos?

AEK-MTL

Thanks.

I thought that Genamo was half Greek. He was considered Greek when at Oly. I could be wrong though.

I'm pretty sure he is half Greek but neither Giannou nor Cenamo are good enough.

I'd like to see Konstantopoulos back in Greece. I know he isn't playing in a great division (currently at Hartlepool who are top of League Two) but he has been terrific and has attracted alot of attention from top clubs! One of the Greek sides should take him on, if he continues his great form in the Superleague he could be worth a call up. For the time being though we don't have many options.

Nikopolidis: No comment!

Eleutheropoulos: Can produce 20 spectacular saves a game then commit suicide! Plus he's almost as bad as Nikopolidis for collecting crosses. Also he's a m#$%! so he could end up ruining the team spirit.

Sifakis: No way good enough.

Who esle is there??? We really do have a GK crisis.

dude i think konstantopoulos's contract with hartlepool is up at the end of the season, expect to see him move to a championship side in the summer. coventry wanted him a year ago but hartlepool refused to let him leave. i heard him being interviewed on talk sport and i got the impression he wants to stay in england. he has been outstanding this season.

Archived