Phantis Forums

Injuries

TheCity1924

After losing Manduca and Cesar within a week Pantelis Kafes has also fallen subject to injury. Can somebody explain what the F*** is going on with AEK and all these injuries. Something terribly wrong is going on in training and with the medical team. Can anyone shed some light.

im just as clueless as you either lorenzo is working them too hard,or the players are neglecting to do there streches before practicing, and i know that that is key, beeing a former football players in my hay days.

Or the players are just not keeping in shape.And it cant be age cause manduca and cesar are concederabaly young exception on kafes. dellas old emerson old,lagos unfortunate injurie young boy you get my point.................or long shoot there not wearing the right kleets on the feet so to compensate for different surfaces so your feet dont buckle or sprain an ankle. dont know what the hell is goin on

Its making the larissa game looking more difficult too win, but i forsee a tough 1-0 win :whistle:

I have to agree with both of you.It's crazy!!! I can't believe that we are haveing so many injuries. We must hold the record for most injuries in a season! :huh: And i also agree with aekmafia21 Larisa game is looking difficult but i as well see us winning!! :tup:

I think they are being worked too hard. Especially coming back from break, after our losses I heard the same thing "we worked very hard in practice, but didnt perform well during the game". I think they are workign hard, but maybe too hard. Reality is, in the beginning of the season, when everyone was healthy Lorenzo had his choices and mixed things up. By doing so, not everyone played every game... Now he doesnt have a choice. So he works them hard and then plays them all the time, you start to break down...

Archived