Phantis Forums

2006-2007 NBA Season

If we can sqeek by the Pistons, I see my Bulls going all the way!!!!!!

It will be tough with Detroit, but it's doable. We won the series against them in the regular season.

GO BULLS!!!!!!!!!

So the playoff pitcure for the 1st round is nearly complete, only that Utah - Houston plays game 7.

WESTERN CONFERENCE

(8) Golden State beat (1) Dallas 4-2

(2) Phoenix beat (7) LA Lakers 4-1

(3) San Antonio beat (6) Denver 4-1

(4) Utah vs. (5) Houston 3-3

EASTERN CONFERNECE

(1) Detroit beat (8) Orlando 4-0

(2) Cleveland beat (7) Washington 4-0

(6) New Jersey beat (3) Toronto 4-2

(5) Chicago beat (4) Miami 4-0

After eliminating Rockets with an emphatic win in Houston, the Jazz started the series against surprise packages GS Warriors in a typical home win fashion as they beat the Warriors 116-112.

Deron Williams had 31 points and 8 assists while Mehmet Okur posted his third double-double in playoffs pouring 21 points and getting 11 rebounds. Carlos Boozer and Andriy Kirilenko had 14 points each.

After the elimination of the Mavericks and the Heat in the first round, this year's bid for Championship is wide open the Jazz are probably the fourth biggest favourites after the Suns, the Pistons and the Spurs.

:tup: :tup: :tup:

Boozer has simply become one of the elite PFs of the league in this playoffs.. Utah have a big chance since they're up 3-1.. :tup:

I hope to see a Jazz-Suns Conference Final.. High tempo and +110 points for each team each game is guaranteed.. :rolleyes:

I wish all the best to the Suns, I don't want to see those dirty bashes again in an NBA final.. :blink:

Did any of you see what did that Bowen s.. o.. b..ch did to Amare in game two? He intentionally stepped on Amare's leg from behind when the possession was long gone.. :huh:

Suns - Spurs series turns out to be a fierce rivalry! :tup:

If you watched this series, there are bad blood already brewing. :LOL:

well, this thing is turning into a bloodbath..

watch!!

Bowen steps on Amare

Horry bodychecks Nash

Cheap Shot Rob is back in town again.. :angry:

I wish all the worst to the Spurs in the remaining matches and wish to see Suns with the title.. :tup:

Oh, the NBA fines for this incident is as ridiculous as a flying chicken.. Horry is given a 2-game-ban while Amare and Diaw have been fined a game each for "leaving their bench"..

You stupid, Army's asslicker Stern.. :tdown: :(

Archived