Phantis Forums

The New Coach is...

thrylos

At this point I think that Lemonis (the idiot) should finish the job for Olympiacos

And look for a coach as soon as the season is over (like the day after)

We need a guy that's going to be strong minded and someone that's going to utilize youth and offensive thinking mentality

BRING BACK KATANEC!!!!!!

A change needs to be done in philosophy in order to take a step forward. If you keep status quo, the same will happen in results.

I look at Manzelini (The former PAO coach), he redid the whole line-up and set up PAO for future success. I truly believe that if PAO kept him they would be leading the league right now.

Le Gan will do similar things for Olympiakos. Then again, maybe LEmonis will as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Le Guen signed to manage PSG for the next 2 1/2 years.

He would never have come to such an un-rewarding club; playing in such a un-rewarding league. We're without hope.

We suck. This club like every other one in Greece is chocolate covered sh|t! On the outside it looks all sweet and rosey but scratch a little under the surface....

man I'm so down....my life is mirroring Greek society....im nothing. Exoume ginei koroida. Anyone that wants to disagree with me is deluding themselves. :(

He would never have come to such an un-rewarding club; playing in such a un-rewarding league. We're without hope.

We suck. This club like every other one in Greece is chocolate covered sh|t! On the outside it looks all sweet and rosey but scratch a little under the surface....

man I'm so down....my life is mirroring Greek society....im nothing. Exoume ginei koroida. Anyone that wants to disagree with me is deluding themselves. :(

File mou Le Guen isnt that good a coach, he knows the French game but would not have succeded at Olympiacos. Dont worry though, Luxemburgo is coming in the summer and with Ronaldo being told by Real that he isnt needed any longer and to find a new club (yesterday), we'll sign him, Ze Roberto, renew Rivaldo, and maybe even get Ronaldinho and we'll win the CL! B)

Perhaps Lemonis is just a transitional coach untill the end of this season, who knows? I do think that if Olympiakos want to improve their international challenge, they have got to bring on a better coach to renew the team.

Of couse, Lemonis could prove everybody wrong and I sure hope so.

File mou Le Guen isnt that good a coach, he knows the French game but would not have succeded at Olympiacos. Dont worry though, Luxemburgo is coming in the summer and with Ronaldo being told by Real that he isnt needed any longer and to find a new club (yesterday), we'll sign him, Ze Roberto, renew Rivaldo, and maybe even get Ronaldinho and we'll win the CL! B)

Well, That is wonderful :P as long as we can really renew Rivaldo, including his knees and some other parts... of his legs. The other is performing all right i guess

:LOL:

Archived